Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Pair of Hawk 525 s/c. less than 50 hours, >

Pair of Hawk 525 s/c. less than 50 hours,

Notices

Pair of Hawk 525 s/c. less than 50 hours,

Old 12-01-2015, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao, by all means keep the add to the top for me, it has at least generated interest but they are still not sold so please keep up the keyboard bravado, its creating interest for me,

For those interested and concerned, the engines were stored and maintained by Toyota Racing in Toronto as the previous owner was a dealership owner and racer himself, the motors were rotated regularly, properly fogged and lubbed, which is evident on inspection as a few of you are aware as you have contacted me offline, and I will guarantee they are in fine working order with no issues.

I am very tempted to continue the mindless battle of wits with a few of you but that would be a further waste of time, as you clearly are only half prepared.

Moxy
Old 12-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

pleasure having you on the board. hope they sell
Old 12-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Moxy
Lmao, by all means keep the add to the top for me, it has at least generated interest but they are still not sold so please keep up the keyboard bravado, its creating interest for me,

For those interested and concerned, the engines were stored and maintained by Toyota Racing in Toronto as the previous owner was a dealership owner and racer himself, the motors were rotated regularly, properly fogged and lubbed, which is evident on inspection as a few of you are aware as you have contacted me offline, and I will guarantee they are in fine working order with no issues.

I am very tempted to continue the mindless battle of wits with a few of you but that would be a further waste of time, as you clearly are only half prepared.

Moxy
Were they at Entec?
Old 12-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what is your asking price for the motors? two people have asked me if i know where there's a pair of drop in motors sitting. they don't come on here or FB. in my humble opinion, the first guy isn't far off with the 8k price, keep in mind they are only 454 mercs, i've had a few 420's and a few 525 hawks and they aren't anything special but they are a nice set of reliable motors. i just sold a pair of 575 hp 468's that needed to be gone through for 2k. like i said jmo. by the way, very nice boat you got and a great deal to boot!
Old 12-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Registered

sent PM your box is full

Moxy
Old 12-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Registered

back to the top, anybody need a pair of good power plants for their boat, nice low hour engines

offers accepted

Moxy
Old 12-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

No offense intended
Good luck with your sale.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Why not consider buying my trs stuff and throw a boat together. Would make a nice beater.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Registered

got a boat thanks
Old 12-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KAOSS
Why not consider buying my trs stuff and throw a boat together. Would make a nice beater.
Ouch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.