Viper Diablo (trade for drives) >

Viper Diablo (trade for drives)

Notices

Viper Diablo (trade for drives)

Old 02-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Viper Diablo (trade for drives)

***I would consider selling---open to any interesting trades--or of course drives as ad mentions***

Going to be selling my bike this Spring or possibly consider trading for some super clean drives.

Bike is a 2004 Viper Diablo. One of the highest horsepower production customs ever made. Motor is a 128 inch Patrick Racing motor.
Baker 6 speed RSD transmission. Height adjustable rear air ride suspension. PM billet everything... Only 1600 original miles. (Oringinal MSRP was 42K)
My wife does not want me on a bike--and I don't blame her. This bike is a hot rod-- please do not even consider if you're not an experience rider. I'm serious, this
is not a first bike.

What I need--- pair of really fresh Bravo/Imco/Bmax style drives. Would like -1 or STD lowers. 1.25 shafts.
Thank you, Randall

[ATTACH=CONFIG]551524[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]551525[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]551526[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Viper Diablo (trade for drives)-cgosms_2014-07-2208-04-02.jpg   Viper Diablo (trade for drives)-img_20140809_140159.jpg   Viper Diablo (trade for drives)-cgosms_2014-08-0208-48-33.jpg  

Last edited by Hooligan Performance; 02-27-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1,489 Likes on 805 Posts

i respect you very much regarding your statement made. That would be like putting an inexperienced boater behind the wheel of a 150 mph skater.

Btw they are an awesome bike. Extremely well built and with pride.... Still in MN?
Old 02-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Registered

getrdunn, Thank you for the nice words. Personally I'd rather set it on fire than see someone hurt or worse. With this bike it's all about self control.... and that's why I don't ride it.
You're right about the company and being produced in MN-- or at least originally. The components used and the attention to detail is pretty awesome. I've enjoy just looking at it in
the garage for the past couple of years. The company moved and folded a few times. I just don't think the motorcycle market can support bikes that sell for 30-40k. They are sort of onezie-twozie.
HAPPY FRIDAY, Randall

Originally Posted by getrdunn
i respect you very much regarding your statement made. That would be like putting an inexperienced boater behind the wheel of a 150 mph skater.

Btw they are an awesome bike. Extremely well built and with pride.... Still in MN?
Old 02-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Registered

Open to selling or to any interesting trades.