Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
FS: Alpha 1 Gen 1 -- 1.47 ratio. >

FS: Alpha 1 Gen 1 -- 1.47 ratio.

Notices

FS: Alpha 1 Gen 1 -- 1.47 ratio.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Alpha 1 Gen 1 -- 1.47 ratio.

Posting for a friend. I would also guess the upper is fine since the gimbal bearing was shot when we changed to the SEI. I won't guarantee that, but if it were me I would have returned the SEI...alpha 1, gen 1 upper and lower 1.47 ratio. They are off a 1988 Chaparral. He "thought" upper was making noise but he already had the SEI drive and just put it on AND changed the gimbal bearing....Oil came out clean with no milk, and no metal on the magnet. Call Dan at: seven three four three zero six 8341 He is in Wyandotte Michigan.

This upper unit is an Alpha 1 Gen 1 1.47 ratio off of a 5.0 L V8. It is for parts only. The unit started to make a knocking sound this season so I replaced it. This unit has would be great for a rebuild if you knew how to do it. $250 OBO

I am selling my Alpha 1 Gen 1 lower unit with a 1.47 ratio. This unit was attached to a 5.0 L V8. This unit has only two seasons on it. It is a Mercruiser remanufactured unit that the insurance company installed. My upper unit started making noise so I replaced both upper and lower units. $450 OBO

Last edited by BBCLiberator; 06-08-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump