32 skater hull only >

32 skater hull only

Notices

32 skater hull only

Old 06-22-2016, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32 skater hull only

1988 32 DOUGLAS SKATER OUTBOARD MODEL , VINYLESTER /KEVLAR LAY-UP = NO ETHANOL ISSUES !!! OVER 25 K IN PAINT , NEW LIVORSI GAUGES , CUSTOM ONE OFF FIBERGLASS CONSOLE WITH LATHAM SHIFTERS , SKATER FRONT SEATS AND 3 MAN REAR SEAT , THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITION HOWEVER , COULD BE RECOVERED TO LEVEL OF THE BOAT .
THE BOAT IS A VINYLESTER / KEVLAR WHICH IS THE PREFERRED RESIN AS IT HAS ZERO ISSUES WITH MODERN ETHANOL FUELS , CUSTOM PAINT DONE BY KILLER KREATIONS OUT OF PHILA ( WELL KNOWN ) TUNNEL AND BOTTOM OF SPONSONS ARE DONE , HULL SIDES AND DECK ARE CLEARED AND NEED TO WET SANDED AND BUFFED . INCLUDES NEW LIVORSI STAINLESS RIMMED GAUGES , LATAM SHIFTERS , NEEDS STEERING AS I WAS GOING TO USE POWER STEERING . EXTRA HEAVY DUTY TRANSOM AND WILL EASILY HOLD PAIR MERCURY 400 R . INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RUBRAIL THAT HAS PRE-FIT PRIOR TO PAINT FOR EASY INSTALLATION . ALSO INCLUDES POP UP CLEATS
TRAILER IS A VERY CLEAN STEEL ORIGINAL DOUGLAS TRAILER THAT HAS BEEN SANDBLASTED AND HS THREE NEW TORSION AXLES , CUSTOM STEPS AND DRIVE GUARD.

I HAVE OVER 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THIS BOAT AND I DONT NEED TO SELL , HOWEVER 45K TAKES IT .

CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Larry
609-315 two six four zero
Old 07-15-2016, 08:51 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Larry, I've been looking for that boat out on the river ever since you sold me the Skater hatch several years ago. You probably don't remember? You find another project or just lose interest? If I was an OB guy I'd think on it. THIS IS A SPECIAL BOAT for anyone looking. What did you do with the engines you had?