Notices

Std Imco lower

Old 08-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Std Imco lower

Standard length IMCO lower for XR drive. Big shaft 1.50:1. I purchased from another OSO member. Hate to sell it but for now I am going to use my standard xr lower to help fund some un-expected rigging costs.
I never used it and when I purchased it from Steve "pit-bull" he described it as "really" rebuilt and fresh not like everyone claims and you're really buying a 300 hr. unit. Steve said that it had approximately 25-30 hours of use. Didn't know him but anyone that dealt with him had all good to say. $2500 plus the ride or pick up in South Jersey. Will be prop-testing this and next week so would consider a balanced and blueprinted prop or two even as partial trade. Lets start thinking 28p
Old 08-24-2016, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Please give me a call so we can work out the sale. Thank you Randall 602-369-5068
Old 08-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Registered

Blanket response to the PM's and text's I've received......Currently promised Hooligan but will be back in town today to solidify. Will repost if something happens. Thanks the same! Alex
Old 08-26-2016, 07:55 AM
Registered

Sold pending payment