Outdrive lift & stand >

Outdrive lift & stand

Notices

Outdrive lift & stand

Old 08-18-2018, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Outdrive lift & stand

Hydraulic outdrive lift. Remove your outdrive off & on easy one person aluminum frame and steel carrier. Also outdrive stand with wheels. Offers contact any questions Joe, 412-551-4354

Old 08-20-2018, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wish you were closer, ever come to Florida?..... with a truck?, LOL

Cheers,

Dave
Old 08-20-2018, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

put an asking price on it.if i like the price i will buy it.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:39 AM
Registered

BOTH $ 275.00 + if shipping
Old 11-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Joe, did these sell. Im in Pa east of you. sent pm
Old 11-03-2018, 10:16 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

they did sell
Old 11-23-2018, 12:20 PM
BUP
Banned

Originally Posted by Inrecovery
Joe, did these sell. Im in Pa east of you. sent pm

OSO leave this thread up here. THANKS.

Inrecovery when did you go buy these and pick up the stands because I paid for them and my check was cashed WEEKS ago. I was trying to make it easy for Joe cause he bit ches about shipping his parts out what a PAIN in the but it is for him to box up and ship out to buyers. He makes this point super clear.

. I told him I would pick up the stands at a later date. . I am going to the bank to get a copy of my check TODAY that he cashed WEEKS AGO.

So 2 weeks ago I get a TEXT from Joe stating he is sending me my money back -- for one I did not ask for it back cause I arranged for someone to pick up the stands and 2 is where the F is my money as his TEXT stated sending my money back sorry no hard feelings. ..

So I let some time go buy for one I am super busy and 2 I wanted to see if he does in fact send my money back or WHAT ?? - So I waited long enough ---- I texted him back 4 days ago asking whats the story as I had someone that can STILL pick the stands up for me and or HOW come I do not see my money back because I was 99 % sure he sold the stands to someone else after I already bought THEM and most likely he contacted ( INrecovery screen name above ) weeks ago to come get them. .. . With that said I get a text back STATING its snowing and I can not get the check out. --- WTF. = HOW CONVENIENT for him and what a hold up especially for a person WHOM double sells his parts. . .

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS guy as he only wants it CONVENIENT on his end for one buying anything off of him plus one has to listen how hard it is for him to ship anything out since he lives on the lake and has to travel into to town to get shipping prices FIRST - then go back home to pass that on to collect the buyers money and then has to go WAY back into town to ship out to the buyer. Again he makes this clear how much of a PITA it is for him.. I have bought from him before and it takes a long time for him to ship out if you are not local to pick up in person. HE KNOWS I AM NOT LOCAL as well.

Last edited by BUP; 11-23-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 01:18 PM
Registered

There is all ways two sides to every story. The check for the lift and stand was made out to me on 8/26/18 this now 3 mounts later that was plenty of time to pick up the parts. Thru the years I have sold and shipped parts every were. A lot of parts to OSO members with no issues. I guess we cant make everybody happy !!!!
Old 11-23-2018, 02:22 PM
BUP
Banned

And there was no date NEVER set for pick up on either end. YOU know I told you after boating season for me then I could make arrangements. So with that said 2 weeks later I still do not have my money after you sold them again because it was convenient for you --- so whats your excuse for that and not getting my money back ??? Its still snowing ?

in modern times it takes 2 minutes to pay anyone in the WORLD. money. And for the record you sold the stands way before your text ever came to me that you are sending me my money back. When person has someones money and then sell the items out from them, thats a thief no matter how one slices it up.

I am sure if this was the other way around - You would be the one to be the first to complain like H E LL as you do about shipping your stuff out when someone buys it. I did you the favor by not having to tear down the stands - box all that up and ship out plus you even said that. and was glad that I was not pressing you to ship all that out. .

Yes there is 2 sides to the story so what you are saying is that I am fabbing all this up and you did not sell the stands to a local member --- the PM you got from him right here above in a post and again you are saying you sent my money back and *****ed if you had to ship these out ??? WOW you really are far from the truth here .

Here is PRIME example of a guy whom contributes NOT one OUNCE of anything to the OSO site nor its members - only when its convenient for him to sell something ONLY for his own gain. Now he can not even state what really happened. Talk about a guy thats all about himself and only convenient for him WOW. Unreal.

Again where is MY MONEY since you double sold the stands OVER 2 weeks ago ????? I do not give 2 chits that its snowing.

I ll stand by MY STATEMENT do not buy from this guy. Who gives a chit what you sold in the past I am stating the present dealings with you and the poor practices about this transaction.

Last edited by BUP; 11-23-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:28 PM
BUP
Banned

And for the record you sold these at the beginning of Nov. So your math is off here about the 3 months. Its 2 months and one week plus I will double check about when you cashed the check today.

And for the record I still do not have my money back from you either since you sold the stands almost 3 weeks ago.