hard time with OSO >

hard time with OSO

Notices

hard time with OSO

Old 02-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hard time with OSO

I dont know what happend but my laptop can no longer reach oso on either firefox or ie 8. I had to reset the browser for problems with my ford sites but from there after neither browser will display connection with server was re-set or page is not available. i use my girlfriends laptop on the same internet connection and oso comes up. and i use my desktop and i get oso. if i use another connection anywhere else on my laptop i cannot get oso and i dont much like that. is there anything i need to adjust in my browser to fix this? I am running vista with IE8
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I moved your thread here to the "how do I use the forum" to try to help you get an answer. I dont have laptops so Im no help with that ....

Good luck!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I moved your thread here to the "how do I use the forum" to try to help you get an answer. I dont have laptops so Im no help with that ....

Good luck!
thank you, I just skimmed the available forum subjects and must have looked that one over. (guess i am in swap shop and Q&A too much). I am still having this concern though.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered

Sounds like a virus or something. You all "protected".....what about adware? What about clearing cookies?