Who has to follow the rules?

Notices

Who has to follow the rules?

Old 05-10-2011, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has to follow the rules?

The purpose of this section is to let people know of bad business, legal proceedings and stolen items.

In order to post an beware issue in this section, PROOF will need to be posted regarding the transaction. Do not start a thread until you are in a position to tell the whole story, you must post all the information. Contracts, documents, photos, and/or legal papers etc. to back up your claim are very important.

This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. This is not a section to complain about somebody agreeing to buy something then not. It is not a section to complain about slow service.

He said/she said threads will deleted.

Seems like many of the still active threads do not meet any of the above requirements for dragging people through the internet mud.

But I guess business is business and many of these threads sure keep the post count up, as long as the rules are not enforced.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
The purpose of this section is to let people know of bad business.

This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. It is not a section to complain about slow service.
Um, isnt slow service and issues with your order considered to be bad business? Thats why theres "beware" wording in the forum title.. So you can be aware of a companys poor or slow service.. Not just stolen stuff..
Old 05-10-2011, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just find it interesting that the rules are fairly clear, but many threads continue and are little more than he said, she said. If there are posted rules, should be followed, if not why have rules.

Just an observation.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
The purpose of this section is to let people know of bad business, legal proceedings and stolen items.

In order to post an beware issue in this section, PROOF will need to be posted regarding the transaction. Do not start a thread until you are in a position to tell the whole story, you must post all the information. Contracts, documents, photos, and/or legal papers etc. to back up your claim are very important.

This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. This is not a section to complain about somebody agreeing to buy something then not. It is not a section to complain about slow service.

He said/she said threads will deleted.

Seems like many of the still active threads do not meet any of the above requirements for dragging people through the internet mud.

But I guess business is business and many of these threads sure keep the post count up, as long as the rules are not enforced.
Are you in any way authorized to delete threads, or are you simply voicing your opinion?
Old 05-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered

I was curious about that also. The guy has 181 posts...and is telling members with BIG seniority how to handle themselves ?
Old 05-10-2011, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by tinman565
I was curious about that also. The guy has 181 posts...and is telling members with BIG seniority how to handle themselves ?
Easy there cowboy, just an observation on my part. Where do you see me telling anyone what to do?

Post count does not mean anything. Lots of high count individuals on many sites that contribute very little.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Are you in any way authorized to delete threads, or are you simply voicing your opinion?
Just a simple observation. Did not take long to get buried.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Registered

"Do not start a thread until you are in a position to tell the whole story, you must post all the information."

"This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. This is not a section to complain about somebody agreeing to buy something then not. It is not a section to complain about slow service."

"He said/she said threads will deleted."

"Where do you see me telling anyone what to do?"

Sorry...I musta mis-read.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by tinman565
"Do not start a thread until you are in a position to tell the whole story, you must post all the information."

"This section is NOT to gripe about an issue you had with a person, individual or company. This is not a section to complain about somebody agreeing to buy something then not. It is not a section to complain about slow service."

"He said/she said threads will deleted."

"Where do you see me telling anyone what to do?"

Sorry...I musta mis-read.
It was just a restatement of the "rules" posted by the mod.

My bad, should have hit the quote button, but figured a new thread might get a straight answer. Figured the dudes with BIG seniority would 'get it'.

Last edited by Sport 280; 05-10-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered

Oh...I think they "got it". Thats why your thread is buried at the very bottom of the site.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.