Hey offshore only!!! >

Hey offshore only!!!

Notices

Hey offshore only!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey offshore only!!!

Hey Offshore only, how about doing something about that Bergeron Dodge POP UP!!! It's really starting to piss me off!!! JS
Old 06-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prop tart
hey offshore only, how about doing something about that bergeron dodge pop up!!! It's really starting to piss me off!!! Js
+1
Old 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered

If there's going to be a ton of ads on here in their current format, what's the sense of purchasing an upgraded membership? I'm considering a platinum membership, but I have to say, with the ads as aggressive as they are, certainly taint the decision.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The ads seem as they have really stepped up lately? On my Ipad when I hit a thread i have to drag down past two ads to get to the thread to read it? Was never like that before. This is like watching HBO at home and having commercial breaks during a movie??

Pat
Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shag555
If there's going to be a ton of ads on here in their current format, what's the sense of purchasing an upgraded membership? I'm considering a platinum membership, but I have to say, with the ads as aggressive as they are, certainly taint the decision.
I AM a platinum member and i'm still getting the pop up. it pops up every time their banner is on a page im looking at. its really annoying.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

don't cause a stink PROP...or this may might get proofed swamp people always causing chit!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
don't cause a stink PROP...or this may might get proofed swamp people always causing chit!!!
Haha! i dont mind the 3,479,652 banners i see every 5 seconds, its the damn big ass pop up that covers my entire screen even though i never clicked on the ad. surely OSO can limit that chit or theyll some of their readers will start to lose interest, like me, lol whereabouts in springfield are you??? im in terry harbor at the end of fairway, last house on left with the palm trees...
Old 06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered

Well, i for one like having performance boating related ads, as it gives me some choices as to parts and service. My guess is, that a marketing group (the parent company of OSO) has seen the number of hits this website is getting, and now has decided to throw in all kinds of general ads (maybe Im wrong though too)!

There has to be a balance though...
Old 06-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Registered

Hey... They might have cut the ads back... Im no longer getting up front ads at opening a thread.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Registered

the only ad that ever popped up for me was the bergeron dodge ad. i havent seen the banner since i made this post. maybe oso wasnt aware there was a pop up feature in some of their ads and theyll delete the option. like i said, i dont mind the banner ads, theres some useful gear and info in those, i just dont like the pop ups being jammed down my throat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.