Notices

Who owns what

Old 08-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who owns what

Since I am the new guy here. Who owns what? What type of boat does everone drive. Pictures are great too.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Challenger DDC33
Since I am the new guy here. Who owns what? What type of boat does everone drive. Pictures are great too.
Check out the Post Office thread ,, you'll get an idea of what your getting yourself into!!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Registered

Greetings Challenger - I was the newest guy on the scene until you came along , so welcome, and here is the torch until you pass it onto the next new comer.

Most of our profiles indicate the type of boat we have and some of the folks have a small thumbnail picture of their ride. I can't recall if you can see our profiles until you upgrade your membership on OSO - it's worth the nominal cost if you are going to visit the forum a lot. You will also be able to see posted photos and other cool stuff.

BTW - I currently drive a Formula 260SS Sun Sport which is more runabout than pure performance boat. No one here will publicly admit it, but they tolerate me in hopes that I will buy a real boat someday. Right now I am learning about the sport, equipment options, and meeting some great folks.

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend. Let us know if you are taking Friday off - I am sure that some of us will be hanging out on the lake in the afternoon.

Ralph P.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Registered

rubadub

I was going to come out Friday but my son's f-ball coach has scheduled a game in Clarksville. I will also be getting in late friday due to having to pick up my boay at the plant in Mo. But I will see ya out there saturday.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Registered

It's good to see some new people to the area. I'm only 2 years into the powerboat scene and I love every second of it. The members of MCPA are great. If you haven't joined I highly suggest signing up. As for boats, I'm the small boat at the back of the pack. I've got an '87 206LS and already have the itch to move up. Take care and I hope to see everyone this weekend.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Registered

I'm Rob and I have a 288 Sunsation. There is another boat LIKE MINE but faster, Richie. He will be out this weekend too. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

I'm Charlie. I have a 1988 22' Sea Ray pachanga.
Attached Thumbnails Who owns what-img_2803-large-.jpg  
Old 08-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm Ken Overbey, I'm one of the "other lake" guys. I've seen you at Priest a couple of times. LOok forward to meeting you Sat.
Attached Thumbnails Who owns what-kennyo.jpg  
Old 08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

My real name is Rick Malone. The boat pic in my thumbnail is pretty blurry. It's a Formula 242LS with a warmed over 4.3L V6. See you guys tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by chewymalone
My real name is Rick Malone. The boat pic in my thumbnail is pretty blurry. It's a Formula 242LS with a warmed over 4.3L V6. See you guys tomorrow.
My ass!!

Quick Reply: Who owns what

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.