Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TN Powerboat Club
Who is going to Chattanooga for the races? >

Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?

Notices

Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?

Anyone planning on going to chattanooga for the races on the 11th?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Me You comin?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would go but I just got my new toof and I would like to keep it awhile! That's also the weekend of the fall run downtown.
Man you cracked me up on that honeymoon thread!!! I'm still grinning from that! I bet Zuck would go if his boats back together.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Me You comin?
I am thinking about it. I just realized that the 11th is on a Thursday?? Is that the day of the race or is that when the festivities begin?? Is race down by Hales Bar/NickaJack or up close to downtown? If it is a Thursday...the Wife can't get off of work.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Thursday is when the party starts. We wont get in til sometime on Friday.

Heres a thread that Pops posted with a few maps. Hope this gives you an idea ....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=169663

Definitely hope you and your wife make it. Id love to shake the hand of the woman who lives with you
Old 10-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Registered
VIP Member

We are coming. We will be there friday night. My wife....believe it or not....is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Unbelievable.....knowing that she puts up with me. Trust me....she will tell you....life is good in the inner circle....she is spoiled rotten!
Old 10-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thunderusone
We are coming. We will be there friday night. My wife....believe it or not....is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Unbelievable.....knowing that she puts up with me. Trust me....she will tell you....life is good in the inner circle....she is spoiled rotten!

Oh now .. you know I think your alright. Glad you guys are comin. Gonna be a helluva show
Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Registered

Default Im in....

Hey guys and gals,

I have met some of you and have passed some of you out on the lake. I have a big set of days off and plan to go down for the weekend.

We just got our new boat last week, and yes it is a bit different than the last couple of boats we have had, but I think we are going to enjoy it. Lets just say that my wife has said you are gonna be happy with it for awhile.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys in chatt-town.

My parents live in chattanooga, and have a dock on the lake if anyone needs a place to tie up. It is available if need be. Also there are two marinas close to the race area that have covered slips for rent that are pretty resonable.

I missed this last year and I heard it was awesome, if you are on the fence, you should plan to attend.

If anyone needs help or info, let me know. I live outside of M'boro. But i grew up in chattanooga. It would be a pleasure to help.

Thanks....see you there....MP

Also, I plan on doing some upgrades to my boat soon. I know it is totally 180 degrees different than my last 4 boats . So basicly I am clueless about outboards. I know that some different props and reeds will help but does anyone have any experience with the 2.5 Merc?

I am going to be taking it up to Young performance next week as soon as the insurance goes through. Eddie seems excited to help me, and believe me he worked miracles on my last motor setup. So it all sounds very promising.
Any ideas or constructive critisism is apreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?-54a7_12.jpg   Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?-52fe_3.jpg   Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?-4fc3_3.jpg  

Old 10-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Registered
VIP Member

EGGBEATERS!!!!! Looks cool!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b717200
Hey guys and gals,

I have met some of you and have passed some of you out on the lake. I have a big set of days off and plan to go down for the weekend.

We just got our new boat last week, and yes it is a bit different than the last couple of boats we have had, but I think we are going to enjoy it. Lets just say that my wife has said you are gonna be happy with it for awhile.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys in chatt-town.

My parents live in chattanooga, and have a dock on the lake if anyone needs a place to tie up. It is available if need be. Also there are two marinas close to the race area that have covered slips for rent that are pretty resonable.

I missed this last year and I heard it was awesome, if you are on the fence, you should plan to attend.

If anyone needs help or info, let me know. I live outside of M'boro. But i grew up in chattanooga. It would be a pleasure to help.

Thanks....see you there....MP

Also, I plan on doing some upgrades to my boat soon. I know it is totally 180 degrees different than my last 4 boats . So basicly I am clueless about outboards. I know that some different props and reeds will help but does anyone have any experience with the 2.5 Merc?

I am going to be taking it up to Young performance next week as soon as the insurance goes through. Eddie seems excited to help me, and believe me he worked miracles on my last motor setup. So it all sounds very promising.
Any ideas or constructive critisism is apreciated.
Micheal, I'm sorry I sold you that first Baja, looks like the bug bite you bad! I'd have to side with your wife, slow down and enjoy one of them! Have fun in Chat, I have prior plans or i'd be there.

Quick Reply: Who is going to Chattanooga for the races?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.