Notices

New ZR1

Old 12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by Tow-N-One
OK!!! But where are you going to ride?
I've got two places they can sit on and me in the seat.....Works out in my head!
Old 12-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Holy sheet.........that is just too f-cking cool. I know their management has been short sighted at times, but we cannot lose Chevrolet and GM. They are American Icons .......
Steve
The big 3 will not go under in my opinion..... but there will be some drastic changes that is for sure.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Some of my Patients are engineers, etc... at the plant here in Bowling Green. They all rave about this car. They are now consulting racing drivers and crew and designing with their ideas. By far the best Vette yet. A driving course is in the plans at the plant/museum. Eric
Old 12-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
Some of my Patients are engineers, etc... at the plant here in Bowling Green. They all rave about this car. They are now consulting racing drivers and crew and designing with their ideas. By far the best Vette yet. A driving course is in the plans at the plant/museum. Eric
Eric,
That's great. We have to keep GM Bowling Green and the Corvette alive, IMHO. The big 3 are in Washington this week with their hands out. GM says they will be out of cash by the end of the month. Since it's our tax dollars at stake here, maybe they will let us take a few laps on the course in a ZR1?
Looks like the Corvette Museum is being renovated and/or enlarged too?
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 12-03-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

There is a huge addition being done to the musium, correct. I have also heard about a track there too. Don't know where exactly but I keep asking enthusiest when I'm in Bowling Green. I will have to sneak the S2000 out there for a few hot laps when I find it!!
Old 12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

They haven't started the track yet. It is going to be behind the plant. With the financial problems I doubt it will be priority #1. The GM people are very nervous here. It puts things in perspective when you hear your patients wondering whether or not they will be able to make their house payments. You guys should check out some of the Vette events at Beech Bend.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Liquidsation
There is a huge addition being done to the musium, correct. I have also heard about a track there too. Don't know where exactly but I keep asking enthusiest when I'm in Bowling Green. I will have to sneak the S2000 out there for a few hot laps when I find it!!
I dont think they would appreciate you littering their track with your Honda.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tow-N-One
I dont think they would appreciate you littering their track with your Honda.
They may like a target though.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered

I am now a contractor for the GM plant in spring hill!!! Saturn moved a little south.. The inside info I hear is that Spring hill and Bowling green will never close. just maybe sold, but very unlikely. Spring hill is the newest and most andvanced plant GM has.. Carrier has been there since day 1. So I am now 2nd shift supervisor.......I do hear lots of rumors though.. They are alying off 175 people from spring hill in DEC. They are mostly contract temps any way... I will keep ya posted..
Old 12-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

I just got out of a meeting.... Nissan is going to buy the Corvette plant and make GT-R's for half the price!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.