Birmingham Boat Show

Notices

Birmingham Boat Show

Old 01-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Birmingham Boat Show

Jan 21st - 24th Birmingham Boat Show

We've not heard much (actually any) feedback on this. I know planning was short. The show is at Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center 2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North Birmingham, AL 35203. There is a Sheraton Inn nearby with a reduced rate for the boat show of $105/night (205-324-5000) and a Hampton Inn with a published rate of $119/night (205-322-2100 they'll usually negotiate or give a better rate if you call directly)

For those interested in going we can try to set a meeting area at a central location to travel down Saturday morning. Possibly somewhere around the Franklin area. Those interested in staying overnight will need to make your reservations.

Link to their website

http://www.birminghamboatshow.com/index.html

Anyone interested let me know ASAP. Time is running out but we can keep trying to put this together if anyone is interested.

Last edited by nashpda; 01-19-2010 at 11:01 PM.