Chattanooga Poker Run >

Chattanooga Poker Run

Notices

Chattanooga Poker Run

Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a he'll of a drive for you.

I am sure we will be having another one and will keep the lite on for you at the next one

He'll you never know we might show up and go fishing with you
Old 05-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

No fishing Gerald!

I wanna go FAST!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

yes speedo.... no Fall PR
Old 05-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chattviper
No fishing Gerald!

I wanna go FAST!
According to a friend of mine we are going to load the boat saturaday
you know I do have one more seat than you in my boat
Old 05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Thanks to everyone that was involved in this run. We had a great time even if we had to outrun a little rain from time to time.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered

I want to thank everyone that help put on this run. Everyone from Nashville that I have talked to since we got home really enjoyed the run. We had a great time and will becoming back to any other events they decide to host.

Also I want to thank Shogren Paerformance Marine and Gerald for the money thay have trusted me with to donate to the flood Victims here in Nashville. Still doing research on where to donate the money as I do not want to give it to orgonziation that makes the manger richer. I want it to go to the people who actually need it. The two things that I am looking at right now are the American Red Cross and First Tennesse bank will match any donation dollar for dollar (I have my local branch manager getting me more info on were the money really goes). If anybody has any suggestion into other charity's to check into, please let me know.
Allen
Old 05-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That was my first time and I had a blast! Thanks again.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Had a great time on the run and hanging out with everyone! Whole weekend would have been perfect if it hadn't smelled like A$$ in my cabin! Thanks for being a great host and I'm sure we will be there next time you guys host an event..
Old 05-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Registered

Thank you Bobbie, Jamie, Gerald and the many others who helped with the Chattanooga Fun Run. Bob & I had a great time. It was great getting away and spending the weekend doing what we love. We're probably getting known as the boat that always brakes but thanks to Eric we're already up and running again. Looking forward to seeing you all again hopefully we can finish a run this year but if not we'll still have fun trying. Boating although never again the same without our first mate still has the most friendliest, supportive, helpful and full of life fun loving people than any other group besides family. Thanks to our boating family for putting the laughter back into life. See you on the water. Bob & Val
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered

Default Pics / Vids

ok everyone im working on throwing together a DVD of the chatt poker run and need your help....the more pics/video that anyone took during the run the better the final product will be, i know a few of you were running your go-pro cameras on your boats...i need to get your memory cards if possible or burn me a cd of your footage/pics so i can incorporate it into the dvd. (obviously dont send me everything you took but pick your favorites will be greatly appreciated - try not to downsize pics so they dont lose their quality)

thanks and you can send stuff to

Eugene Willis
900 Fitzpatrick Rd
Nashville Tn 37214

or email them to me at [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.