Old Hickory Run Accomodations >

Old Hickory Run Accomodations

Notices

Old Hickory Run Accomodations

Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Hickory Run Accomodations

Just an FYI... I called Hyatt Place in Hendersonville yesterday to make reservations for the run in July. I spoke with Becky in the Sales Dept. and she said she was not aware of a boating (or MCPA) event that weekend. However, she was very helpful and made note of the event. I told her I was not an officer, just a member, so i didn't know that it was my place to set up the event discount with them. Regardless, she is aware that other participants will likely be calling and gave me a rate of $99 per night (vs. the $129 normal rate).

Has anyone else called these guys?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered

Thanks for the help Chewy. We held off on setting any hotel accomodations once we heard Anchor High did not want to host the run this year until we made sure what was happening. We have confirmed everything and the Friday night meet and greet as well as Saturday morning start will be at Black Jack Cove. The Saturday night dinner and party will be at VFW in Hendersonville. Sounds like once we confirmed Black Jack nobody followed up on the hotel so thanks for the help and the heads up.

I'm waiting to hear back on pricing for the slips at Black Jack. They will be giving a discount to us for the run but don't have a firm number back yet. We're also going to have something worked out for anyone leaving their boat in Friday or Saturday nights that want to launch in Hendersonville and get shuttled back to their vehicles at the ramp. Still working on timing and logistics for that.

Thanks again for the help
Old 04-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is Black Jack?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Where is Black Jack?
It's approximately 1 mile up the lake from Anchor High. It is the first marina on the right as you leave the dam. If you're familiar with where Tim or I live, directly accross the lake.

I'll make sure to get a map out to everyone to point it out too.

Thanks
Paul
Old 04-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Registered

Here's the hotel info, group code, rate, etc. Becky has blocked out 10 rooms for now but can block out more if it looks like we need them.

Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast
330 East Main Street
Hendersonville, TN 37075, USA

Reservations will be made by Individuals. Reservations may be made by calling the Hotel directly at (615) 826-4301 and asking for the group code G-MCPB, by calling 1-888-HYATT HP (888-492-8847), or on the Internet at http://hyattplacenashvillenortheast.com

Please use group code G-MCPB in the convention space on the Hotel’s main reservation page). Please do not instruct your attendees to call the sales office or sales manager to make reservations unless they are having problems with a reservation.

CUT OFF DATE: 6/22/2010

After this date, rooms not covered by rooming list/individual reservations may be released. Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates.

GUEST ROOM RATES King $99.00
Dbl/Dbl: $99.00
Triple: $99.00
Quad: $99.00

 Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 14.25%).
 Any “No Shows” are subject to the fee of one night’s lodging plus the applicable taxes.
 Specific room types and special accommodations may be requested but are not guaranteed.

Last edited by nashpda; 04-06-2010 at 08:34 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Registered

Are you going to run with us this year Mitch?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nashpda
It's approximately 1 mile up the lake from Anchor High. It is the first marina on the right as you leave the dam. If you're familiar with where Tim or I live, directly accross the lake.

I'll make sure to get a map out to everyone to point it out too.

Thanks
Paul
Thanks Paul, do they have a ramp & parking there?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chewymalone
Are you going to run with us this year Mitch?
are you going to break out "The Thong"?
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered

We've been asked by most hetero males in the organization to retire the thongs...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Thanks Paul, do they have a ramp & parking there?
They do have a good ramp and plenty of parking. Trailers can be left there or I believe there is parking at the hotel too. I need to go by there and verify that.

One of the things we are trying to work out is that it's across the lake from Hendersonville. Trying to work on logistics and timing for anyone staying in Hendersonville to shuttle accross the lake if they don't want to drive around. Still working on details but will keep you updated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.