2010 Fun Run Pictures now on the MCPA website

Notices

2010 Fun Run Pictures now on the MCPA website

Old 08-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Fun Run Pictures now on the MCPA website

http://www.musiccitypowerboat.com/Mu...o_Gallery.html

Click on 2010 Fun Run and make sure to scroll through all 6 pages. There are 500 pics in the album and you can download them by clicking on the photo to enlarge it, then click download on the top right. If you want a higher resolution image, remember you can order prints from http://www.trapthelight.com/Events/M...47384076_xUYPx

Many people contributed to the album, but I want to give a special thanks again to Don Claussen with Trap the Light Photography. He took well over 400 pictures, free of charge to the MCPA. Only money he may make off the deal is if you order prints off of his site. Even if you don't order, maybe shoot him an email to: [email protected] just to tell him thanks so we can keep him coming back each year.

Thanks,

Brandon
Old 08-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We ordered some pics. They arrived fast looked great and Don was very appreciative of the order! I highly recommend!

-C