Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TN Powerboat Club
Tennessee Powerboat Club First Annual Fun Run - Nashville, TN July 26-27 >

Tennessee Powerboat Club First Annual Fun Run - Nashville, TN July 26-27

Notices

Tennessee Powerboat Club First Annual Fun Run - Nashville, TN July 26-27

Old 06-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boatel is rented already...I waited too long...
Old 06-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Registered

has anybody heard from the grumpy old dude with the yellow v hull lately?
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ltl driver
has anybody heard from the grumpy old dude with the yellow v hull lately?
Driver ....I'm alive and well.. old yellow is ready to rumble.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Registered

I heard he's been resting up for the showdown at Lake Cumberland in a week. Things are getting pretty heated. They may not make it past the weigh in before $*%# goes bad.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Registered
VIP Member

If it breaks out my money is on Big E.... Now as far as running the boat it's even money as I see it! I will be there waiting to take pictures of who ever get's to the first card stop first
Old 06-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
If it breaks out my money is on Big E.... Now as far as running the boat it's even money as I see it! I will be there waiting to take pictures of who ever get's to the first card stop first
Given recent history, you might want to go ahead and start idling up there Friday night.

I know... who am I to talk... karma is probably about to bite me in the arse!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:15 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by chewymalone
Given recent history, you might want to go ahead and start idling up there Friday night.

Hey it didn't workout to good for me last year!
I got the award for first on the trailer.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chewymalone

Chewy... That one really hurt! I think I have everything worked out finally but time will tell. Last time I didn't have a motor problem, I slung a blade, so that seems like progress... I think
Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I need everyone that is going to want a slip at the marina for the TPC event to go ahead and get registered!! I won't be able to guarantee anyone a slip that doesn't register by JULY 12th... I am using the money to buy slip renters a gift card to get them to go anchor out that weekend where we can use their slips. I have several commitments but if you guys don't let me know I won't be able to clear enough slips to accommodate you so get your registrations in ASAP!!

We have such a great event planned with the Rob Baronis Fund and a growing list of sponsors!! The Titans Cheerleaders are scheduled to attend along with silent auction items including a George Straight signed guitar, signed Preds gear, lots of signed Titans gear, gift certificates to FPC events, and ladies we have stuff for you as well like Spa treatments and a few other surprise items! Look for our advertisements in Nashville Lifestyles and Graffiti location around Nashville, listen for our radio ads on local radio and sports talk stations, and see Rob do a remote from my MTI on Fox TN Mornings the week leading up to the event. We will have an in water boat show with boats from MTI, Hustler, Fountain, Statement, and others along with cars from Global Motorsports so this isn't just a poker run but a powersports event for the public to see what we do and try to promote our sport in the Nashville Market! We have vendors setting up booths with their items and entertainment that only The Music City can provide so don't wait... Register and I look forward to seeing everyone in Nashville in a few weeks.

www.tnpowerboat.com

If you don't want to register online just print out the forms and send them by mail.. Instructions are on the website!
Old 07-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Registered

Just curious, do you guys from the Nashville area mostly boat on Old Hickory? My brother works in Nashville and has been offering me a position if I move down from Michigan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.