Notices

Way to go RB

Old 08-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Way to go RB

Well I guess this can only mean one of two things... going faster or going home. Either way, I blame the yeller boat!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o53224-en.html
Old 08-24-2013, 07:25 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by chewymalone
Well I guess this can only mean one of two things... going faster or going home. Either way, I blame the yeller boat!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o53224-en.html
It a terrible thing when you break a man's soul!
There may be another yeller boat for sale before long.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RBH
It a terrible thing when you break a man's soul!
There may be another yeller boat for sale before long.
Here we go, I just seen where you two comedians been ripping me and I didn't even know it.
That's funny... Well sorta funny... Well, maybe a little... Actually not funny at all, you two jackasses! Haha!
Old 08-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Registered

So what's the next chapter for Mean Streak? 50' Mystic with quadruple turbines and afterburners... painted yeller of course?
Old 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

So what's the next chapter for Mean Streak? 50' Mystic with quadruple turbines and afterburners... painted yeller of course?
The Next Chapter

The two comedians Mean Streak and I have decided to join forces after all the years of rough water between us and build a 4 engine (Mer 1650 ) Skater.....couldn't uses turbines Mean Streak is a little scared of flying .
We are currently looking for investor $$ to get our project moving........painted yeller of course!

Last edited by RBH; 08-28-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Registered

Well, first I want a public apology for RB and then I will take the boat off the market. I'm waiting Mr Hixson for you to tell me your sorry and if you don't I'm coming to Old Hickory Lake and dust that 42 peak boat in front of the Tennessee Power Boat Club and your fan club ( both members ). They don't call this boat a Rockit for nothing brother, I just been trying to be easy on you.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Registered

why don't you two fellers bring them yeller boats up to dale holler this weekend and settle this???? there won't be many people around(couple thousand) and I am sure no one will take pictures...er maybe a few and the youtube vids will be up loaded before yall can shut yer boats off. if that ol yeller skater "fear knot" can run I am sure you 2 kids can have a go at it. what say you???
Old 08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
Well, first I want a public apology for RB and then I will take the boat off the market. I'm waiting Mr Hixson for you to tell me your sorry and if you don't I'm coming to Old Hickory Lake and dust that 42 peak boat in front of the Tennessee Power Boat Club and your fan club ( both members ). They don't call this boat a Rockit for nothing brother, I just been trying to be easy on you.
Apology .......that sh*** will never happen!
Come to Dale Hollow this weekend some of the fan club will be there.........it will be a long ride back to Mt. Juliet for you big boy.
I take it back about building a boat together......I like it just the way it is, my ride always in front.
One more Poker Run to go Lake Cumberland next weekend, make sure you wear you life jacket you may need it.

Last edited by RBH; 08-30-2013 at 01:05 PM.