Tres Martin >

Tres Martin

Notices

Tres Martin

Old 01-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
I have insurance through Empower Ins. Brokers. It is American Reliable Insurance. the broker's name is Stacy. They have offered a 10% discount to anyone having their insurance and completing the course. Anyone looking for performance boat insurance should give her a call and get a quote. Their prices were good and Empower and Stacy are very easy and competent to deal with. Here is her toll free # 866-792-4149.

I do not know the cost, but part of it would be based on how many people we can get.
I am getting calls from people from lake conroe , and I guess we need to set a date now since we take a limited number of students.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Registered

What about Feb 26-27th for houston area?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tres
NOT GOOD FOR ME!! Pick another, maybe later. I'll be in Aspen snow skiing. Feb. here can be very cold rainy and windy too.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'l be on my honneymoon
Old 01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Registered

I am getting calls from people from lake conroe , and I guess we need to set a date now since we take a limited number of students.
Tres, where do you hold the class? Is it on the water or in a classroom. Some of details might help out. Cost, length of class, number of entries needed.I am pretty much free anytime after the end of January. Most of the people that I have contacted are thru the Topps -- OSO post, but we could contact the Topps club presidents of Lake Conroe and Clear Lake and maybe get an official list together. I am a member of the Clear Lake Topps. Maybe BYUBOY could take the lead from the Conroe group.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

Or April 7-8 in the Houston Area.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
Tres, where do you hold the class? Is it on the water or in a classroom. Some of details might help out. Cost, length of class, number of entries needed.I am pretty much free anytime after the end of January. Most of the people that I have contacted are thru the Topps -- OSO post, but we could contact the Topps club presidents of Lake Conroe and Clear Lake and maybe get an official list together. I am a member of the Clear Lake Topps. Maybe BYUBOY could take the lead from the Conroe group.
We should use a meeting room from a hotel or Office space , hell I do it at people homes more than I expect. But the next day would be on the water for a few hours. If we can do merc marine in Wis during the winter it cant be too bad in Tx. just wear more clothing
Old 01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Registered

Or April 7-8 in the Houston Area.
Tres, I sent an e-mail to the president of the Clear Lake Topps Club to see if he can get the word out to the rest of the club. I will let you know when I hear from him. That date will work for me.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Let me know what date you would like to do Conroe's class. We ahve a TOPPS LC meeting next week.

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 01-08-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Let me know what date you would like to do Conroe's class. We TOPPS LC meeting next week.
I think Conroe is thrown in with the "Houston area"

Quick Reply: Tres Martin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.