Notices

Texas ICW?

Old 04-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Well good I need to talk to you then.
OK...what are you looking for or have questions on? Not all states allow machine guns or silencers. I have both. The rules...or laws are entirely different than State laws. Actually, State laws dont mean squat with Title II weapons...these are controlled by the federal rules. But gimmie a [email protected] or here.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kfvintx
there is NO fuel dock in Corpus. I know this sounds incredibly wrong but believe me.... I asked and called everyone because I could not imagine have that many marinas and no fuel docks. You can make arrangements to have it delivered. Closest gas is Port Aransas
Not true. I grew up in Corpus (Flour Bluff) and you can still get fuel at Billings Bait Stand and Marker 37 under the Intracoastal bridge. You can also fuel at the T-head near downtown Corpus.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
Not true. I grew up in Corpus (Flour Bluff) and you can still get fuel at Billings Bait Stand and Marker 37 under the Intracoastal bridge. You can also fuel at the T-head near downtown Corpus.
I'm not sure when the last time you were there and looking for fuel on the water but none of them sell it now. Called all and was at the T-heads. Asked everyone including the local coast guard guys. Nobody sells at fuel dock. They only make arrangements for delivery fuel boats but need advance notice. It's not that they were closed or didn't have for that day.... they plain don't sell anymore. I'm still in shock from it.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure when the last time you were there and looking for fuel on the water but none of them sell it now. Called all and was at the T-heads. Asked everyone including the local coast guard guys. Nobody sells at fuel dock. They only make arrangements for delivery fuel boats but need advance notice. It's not that they were closed or didn't have for that day.... they plain don't sell anymore. I'm still in shock from it.
That is just insanity
Old 06-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered

Galveston to corpus is a long ride using the costal
Old 06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Yes it is, but it is a great run also.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered

whatchu know about that ???
Old 06-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered

Just noticed this reply since this thread was dug up.

To answer the question, I was there last October and bought fuel at Billings. I doubt seriously that has changed since.

Last edited by Griswald; 06-16-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
whatchu know about that ???
LOL, I remember taking two boats and 2 coolers full of ice cold beer and a few water ballon sling shots from galveston to freeport once, Im sure if we were headed as far as corpus, we would have surely been arrested, we were asked to leave bridgeport, as a full on waterballon fight ensued in their marina,, every sail boat on the way home got destroyed with water balloons ,
Old 07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered

LOL, I remember taking two boats and 2 coolers full of ice cold beer and a few water ballon sling shots from galveston to freeport once, Im sure if we were headed as far as corpus, we would have surely been arrested, we were asked to leave bridgeport, as a full on waterballon fight ensued in their marina,, every sail boat on the way home got destroyed with water balloons ,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.