witch topps guy is this? >

witch topps guy is this?

Notices

witch topps guy is this?

Old 08-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He wold be a TOPPS guy, but he is to cheap to pay his dues.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
So was is the drive or something else?
Was hoping it was going to be something else, but its the drive. In the lower unit.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mba1620
Was hoping it was going to be something else, but its the drive. In the lower unit.
Will you be joining us for Texoma?

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 08-25-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jmeng
LOL. That's just wrong.
John, if TOPPS LC had a good President we could probably work out some get togethers with your club. Our President is to busy trying to piss people off.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Will you be joining us for Texoma?
Would like to but I am not going to have boat ready. Actually I dont have any intentions to even deal with with till winter time.

Did you meet Brian Cole while in Destin with the Green/Black 42 Fountain? We hung out a lot and he is a Texoma guy.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Registered

Too soon bro, too soon!
sorry buddy.....

Originally Posted by jmeng
LOL. That's just wrong.
ever since he got his own boat, he lost my phone number....
Old 08-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Registered

Would like to but I am not going to have boat ready. Actually I dont have any intentions to even deal with with till winter time.

Did you meet Brian Cole while in Destin with the Green/Black 42 Fountain? We hung out a lot and he is a Texoma guy.
I have a complete bravo drive in my storage....if you need it let me know....

No i did not get a chance to meet Brian he sounds like a classy guy with a 42 Fountain
Old 08-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

John, if TOPPS LC had a good President we could probably work out some get togethers with your club. Our President is to busy trying to piss people off.
You being a cheap bastad has nothing to do with me being the president.

You should be president.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You being a cheap bastad has nothing to do with me being the president.

You should be president.
This is going to be good!

Well I feel I must defend myself on this one. Cheap bastard or as you say bastad? Because I did not pay you dues to a club I am not a member of this year? Can you please list for me one, just one TOPPS event I attended this year? That’s correct I did not attend even one. I did not rejoin this year because in February I did not have a boat and did not feel like going through the BS that I went through the year previous. Thus you had one less member because of the BS and didn’t join thus not paying DUES. If you want a donation to the club, then call it that and ask for a donation. Then I will politely tell you to kiss my a$$ and THEN you can call me a cheap bastard. Name calling…. well, you can call me short, Keebler, mini reggie etc, all which are mostly true. But to call me a cheap bastard (which is no farther from the truth) would be like me calling you a babe magnet. And just to put little more fuel on the fire, why would you of all people Mr. Pot call someone a cheap bastard when all you do is make a career of low balling offers.

Signed with love,

Kettle
Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is going to be good!

Well I feel I must defend myself on this one. Cheap bastard or as you say bastad? Because I did not pay you dues to a club I am not a member of this year? Can you please list for me one, just one TOPPS event I attended this year? That’s correct I did not attend even one. I did not rejoin this year because in February I did not have a boat and did not feel like going through the BS that I went through the year previous. Thus you had one less member because of the BS and didn’t join thus not paying DUES. If you want a donation to the club, then call it that and ask for a donation. Then I will politely tell you to kiss my a$$ and THEN you can call me a cheap bastard. Name calling…. well, you can call me short, Keebler, mini reggie etc, all which are mostly true. But to call me a cheap bastard (which is no farther from the truth) would be like me calling you a babe magnet. And just to put little more fuel on the fire, why would you of all people Mr. Pot call someone a cheap bastard when all you do is make a career of low balling offers.

Signed with love,

Kettle
Suck it Trebek!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.