Notices

Is this a SCAM????

Old 02-28-2007, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this a SCAM????

In our Classified section is the following Ad....

Our Listings : 2006 Range Rover Supercharged! Silver/Black! Low Miles!

Add to Favorites | Other Ads by this User | Refer it to Friends

Page Views: 229
Date Added: 02/21/2007
Last Updated: 02/21/2007
Description:
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged! Silver with Charcoal Leather Interior! Fully Loaded! This 2006 Range Rover Supercharged is the ultimate combination in Luxury and High Performance. This Low Mile, One-Owner, 2006 Range Rover Supercharged still carries the balance of the 4 year/50,000 mile Land Rover Factory Warranty and is in Flawless Condition!! The color combo on this Range Rover is absolutely stunning! This 2006 Range Rover features a 4.2 liter 400hp Supercharged V8 engine with a 6 speed Adaptive Automatic Transmission with Command Shift Mode that seamlessly channels the power and offers responsive acceleration and effortless torque. This 2006 Range Rover comes fully loaded with Rear-View Camera, Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, Dual Electronically Adjustable Power-Folding Heated exterior mirrors, 710 Watt, 14 Speaker Harmon/Kardon Logic 7 Audio System, 6-disc CD Changer with Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, GPS Off-Road-Enhanced Navigation System with Touch Screen Interface and 4x4 Driver Information, Personal Telephone System with Bluetooth Capability, Rear-Seat Entertainment System with Dual Screens in Rear of Front Headrests, Satellite Ready Radio, Home Link System, Park Distance Control, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Front and Rear Fog lamps, One-Touch Open/Close Power Sunroof and Windows, Grand Black Burl Wood details on center console and doors, Vehicle Security System with Keyless Entry and Much More!!! The exceptional performance and luxury of the 2006 Range Rover Supercharged is further distinguished through the elegant Black and Silver Land Rover badging on the Grille, Tailgate, and Steering Wheel. Theres no mistaking the Range Rover Supercharged from any other luxury SUVs. To match its upgraded engine performance, The Range Rover Supercharged is equipped with Larger-Diameter Front Discs mated with High-Performance Four-Piston opposed Brembo Calipers to deliver precise control and exceptional braking capabilities. Mirroring its commanding presence, The Range Rover Supercharged sports exclusive 20-Inch Alloy Wheels, mated with All-Terrain Tires for unrivaled On and Off Road Traction. ONLY 1860 MILES!!!!

Ad Number: 14853

Price: 48000

First Name: George

Sent an e-mail for more info as the car is about $10,000
under blue book.....it just don't seem right....does it

Otto

From: George .......................... Save Address Reminder

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: You have a message (Ad ID: 14853)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:11:40 +0000 [View Source]

Hello and thank you for the interest,

As you've probably already seen on my ad the price I'm looking for the Rover is $48 ,000.00.
The car it is in perfect condition, there's not even a scratch nor dents on it.Everything from the motor to the tiers and mirrors is shining and looking brand new,only 1860 miles I have a clear title for it , no liens or loans.
I will only conclude the transaction through eBay for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. I shall explain to you the process.
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact eBay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from eBay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.
Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an eBay account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition.
That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that eBay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.
As soon as i will have the confirmation from eBay that the funds have been deposited to their account, i will immediately start the shipping process.
The car will be delivered to your address in no more than 10 working days.You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home.
If you decide to hold the car, then you will have to authorize eBay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the car, you will be able to send the car back through the same shipping company, and ask eBay to return the funds to you.
Though i am sure you will love the car and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.
I
If you wish to proceed with the purchase,please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through EBay right away.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards,
George

Offshoreonly <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear member,

You have been sent the following message for
Ad ID: 14853
Ad Title: 2006 Range Rover Supercharged! Silver/Black! Low Miles!
Ad Description: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged! Silver with Charcoal Leather Interior! Fully Loaded! This 2006 Range Rover Supercharged is the ultimate combination in Luxury and High Performance. This Low Mile, One-Owner, 2006 Range Rover Supercharged still carries the balance of the 4 year/50,000 mile Land Rover Factory Warranty and is in Flawless Condition!! The color combo on this Range Rover is absolutely stunning! This 2006 Range Rover features a 4.2 liter 400hp Supercharged V8 engine with a 6 speed Adaptive Automatic Transmission with Command Shift Mode that seamlessly channels the power and offers responsive acceleration and effortless torque. This 2006 Range Rover comes fully loaded with Rear-View Camera, Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, Dual Electronically Adjustable Power-Folding Heated exterior mirrors, 710 Watt, 14 Speaker Harmon/Kardon Logic 7 Audio System, 6-disc CD Changer with Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, GPS Off-Road-Enhanced Navigation System with Touch Screen Interface and 4x4 Driver Information, Personal Telephone System with Bluetooth Capability, Rear-Seat Entertainment System with Dual Screens in Rear of Front Headrests, Satellite Ready Radio, Home Link System, Park Distance Control, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Front and Rear Fog lamps, One-Touch Open/Close Power Sunroof and Windows, Grand Black Burl Wood details on center console and doors, Vehicle Security System with Keyless Entry and Much More!!! The exceptional performance and luxury of the 2006 Range Rover Supercharged is further distinguished through the elegant Black and Silver Land Rover badging on the Grille, Tailgate, and Steering Wheel. Theres no mistaking the Range Rover Supercharged from any other luxury SUVs. To match its upgraded engine performance, The Range Rover Supercharged is equipped with Larger-Diameter Front Discs mated with High-Performance Four-Piston opposed Brembo Calipers to deliver precise control and exceptional braking capabilities. Mirroring its commanding presence, The Range Rover Supercharged sports exclusive 20-Inch Alloy Wheels, mated with All-Terrain Tires for unrivaled On and Off Road Traction. ONLY 1860 MILES!!!!

------------------------------------
Subject :
RR
------------------------------------
Old 02-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Yes its a scam. I sell them for a living the car is about 40K below book.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

unbelieveable! I just sold a 06 sport w/22k non supercharged for 46k.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM

Who would have thought!!! LOL

Otto
Old 02-28-2007, 04:16 PM

Wonder if the "Board Gods" will do anything about it???
Or if the can our should do anything....
Old 02-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered

working on it, it was reported earlier
Old 02-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
unbelieveable! I just sold a 06 sport w/22k non supercharged for 46k.
you got a fair deal.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:22 PM

WOW ....you guys are GOOD!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 04:24 PM

Hey ....Tomtbone want to buy a 2006 Range Rover Supercharged! Silver/Black! Low Miles! ....
I could let you have it for $50,000.00
Old 02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered

Full size????? hello....I would buy them all day long for that price

Quick Reply: Is this a SCAM????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.