Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Help With Utility Quad and Rhino >

Help With Utility Quad and Rhino

Notices

Help With Utility Quad and Rhino

Old 03-16-2007, 10:25 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few of the landowners around me have a gas golf cart with a lift kit and turf tires, they will go most everywhere except big mud, they can be bought for 4-6k almost anywhere.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Keep ya posted Mark. I'll have my 1st one here soon. My tractor dealership is going to do the partial assembly and really give it a going over. I'll then know what I'm looking at before I order a full container. It should be a good piece though. My Tech grad bud promises me it's top shelf.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
Wardey are you sure about the limited slip on the Rhino? I did a lot of research before I bought ours and found it to be a true locked rear end with an open front end that has a lock in feature. Based off of my experience with it so far this seems to be the case. Full lock in the rear, and open in the front unless you push the 4x4 lock button.

I may have just been lucky up until now and it stayed locked everytime I used it? Dunno?

Buck
Hey Buck, No I am not real sure.....just repeating what my bro-in-law told me. He sells both the Yamaha and the Polaris and he told me to go with the Polaris. Just suppose to the better of the two....but like I said, I am going with the Rhino. Here's the look I am looking to get. Dave
DTZ Rhino
Attached Thumbnails Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-dtz_valdez_001.jpg   Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-dtz_valdez_002.jpg   Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-dtz_valdez_003.jpg  

Old 03-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Here's a couple more pics .....the red UV is a 650 cc.
Attached Thumbnails Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-ut01spdetail.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 03-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Registered

thejoker,

are there any others available or just the rail and the utility with the dump bed....

Don
Old 03-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

4 wheelers too.
Attached Thumbnails Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-4-wheeler.jpg  
Old 03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered

that's kinda cool... what kinda specs does the 4 wheeler have, and I'd love to get my a** in one of those rails but im sure that would get me some jail time i don't need....

Don
Old 03-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

4 wheelers have Honda engines. I'll have more info soon on more products. Like I said I have my 1st UV being built now. Can't wait until it get's here.
Attached Thumbnails Help With Utility Quad and Rhino-a4-wheel.jpg  
Old 03-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Narrowed the quad purchase down to the Honda Rancher 420 and the Yamaha Big Bear 400. Any opinions on either. The Rancher is EFI, Big Bear is carb. Other than that, they look pretty much identical. Big Bear comes stock with ITP Mud Lites. Price is about the same. The Yamaha is a little cheaper and I can save a few more bucks if I buy the Rhino at the same time. Opinions?

Mike
Old 03-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Registered

either one will be a good choice...If your set on the rhino (good choice love mine) then get the yamaha...One stop shoping and servicing.... Though my roomate told me yesterday (he's a mechanic for yamaha) they are coming out with a 700 fuel injected rhino for the next year...Not sure when it is coming out...but should be soon...

Quick Reply: Help With Utility Quad and Rhino

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.