Notices

Toyota Diesel dually !!

Old 11-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Did I miss something here? The important question is:

Whats the tow rating, toungue weight rating, combined rating?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own a 04 F-350 Super Crew 4x4 (Single Axle 1-ton, not a dually) with the 6.0 TD and I would trade it in a heartbeat for the Tundra TD if they made a 1-Ton Single wheeled rear axle.

Thats a SHARP looking truck
Old 11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thisistank
Did I miss something here? The important question is:

Whats the tow rating, toungue weight rating, combined rating?
its a concept vehicle...
Old 11-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lots of pics
http://www.truckblog.com/story-1473-...dually_crewmax
Old 11-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Our market's are wide open to the Foreign Auto Manufactures to ship their vehicles into United States and Canada but their markets have a quota as to how many American and Canadian vehicles that they allow into their Country. Yes they are building plants in United States and Canada and employing workers, but how long do you think it will take before our Auto Manufacturing Plants are crippled by the imports? Yes most Auto Workers make a good wage, but they spend it as fast as they make it and therefore put it back into the economy. Would you prefer to have the auto plant workers working like they do in the sweat shops over sea's? If you want workers to work in the U.S. and Canada for $6.00 an hour keep buying the imports and they will but no one will have the money to buy a new house, new boat and yes a new car. Do you want the workers to be like those in Mexico? Why do you think all the Mexicans are coming here even after their Country is manufacturing parts for the US and Canadian Market's. Because they will have a better life here then in Mexico. If I worked for Toyota or Honda in the US or Canada I would be for them but I don't and when I see the Worlds most wealthiest Country's in the World going down rapidly people losing their jobs, no medicare and losing their lively hood it makes me wonder what is in store for the future. Yes many things are made better in China and Japan but at what cost to people and their lively hoods over here? They work cheaper over there and they do not have the environmental, safety regulations as we do. Look at all the cheap toy's people bought that were made over sea's which had lead in them and maybe your kid's had them in their mouths and got some form of lead poisoning, because they were not regulated and were cheap and made by cheap labour. Is this what we want? I could go on but I have said to much already. In my City, which is the City of Windsor, Ontario, Canada the Auto manufacturing Plants are closing and down sizing and that ripple affect can be felt by the whole community in many different sectors of it. There is always some kind of spin off that affect's everyone. In my City there are signs on many of the cars that reads "Out of a Job Lately? Keep Buying foreign". There are farmers who are wealthy and make some big bucks but there are many who barely get by producing food for our consumption. But even they are under the gun now with produce being shipped here from China, Mexico and many other places around the world. When I purchase food or vegetables I look where they are produced and I buy from Canada and the United States only. I don't say that we should only buy domestic goods because we all know that is impossible but try to be loyal to your Country and neighbours. I do not work for any Auto Manufacture, Parts Plant or have anything to do with them at all. I am not wealthy but I can see it doesn't look good for our country's and people have to wake up and not only think of themselves because it may just backfire and will affect your children and your grandchildren, and your country that you are so proud of. I'll gladly pay a little more to buy Domestic Car's and products to keep our country's going. O Canada and God Bless America, if you say it then believe in it.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

It was bad looking. The rear was huge.
Attached Thumbnails Toyota Diesel dually !!-picture-134a.jpg   Toyota Diesel dually !!-picture-135a.jpg   Toyota Diesel dually !!-picture-136a.jpg  

Old 11-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned

That truck looks AWSOME and I love how the rear flares go all the way back to the tailgate.....what a sweet truck.....I'm in, I'd buy one
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
United States and Canadian Auto makers are f........ only if you buy the imports. Remember God Bless America and O Canada. November 11th is not far away Remembrance Day in Honor of our War Vet's and remember Labour Day before you buy an import which is putting American and Canadian Auto worker's out of work and that affects the boating market as well. No work, no boat buying by American and Canadian Auto Workers. Mercury outboard engines will be next to go with Honda entering the market. Ford, GM or Chrysler for me and my family members like our grandfathers, fathers, mother's, brother's, sister's and have built over the decades. It's called Loyalty.
AMEN !
Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jafo
I'm as loyal as I can be to North American products, but I'm an inspector by trade, and am VERY quality driven in my purchases.
We've dominated the truck market forever, but it's always within the realm of possibility that the Big 3 could be taken down if they continue to go down the path that cost them the passenger car market. The Big 3 employee's demands of off-the-scale wages, union dependence, and lack of attention to detail in the manufacturing processes has already shown a big impact on their ability to remain competitive.
American SUV and truck buyers still think bigger is better; bigger axles, bigger frames, bigger everything. Once the Japanese get their wheelbase and track up to the size of the American trucks and forget about this mid-size crap they've been building for decades, the Big 3 will be in trouble. Their engine building has always been impeccable, and if they complete the package, i.e. building 3/4 and 1 ton offerings (something they've never done), I would not hesitate to give them a look, loyalties or not.
Thats part of the problem . It doesn't help any of us when we give the foreign autos "a look" . What would your grandparents or greatgrandparents think about pulling up in a new "Jap" truck ? I can't even entertain the idea of purchasing foreign autos with a clear conscience . Just think how much stronger the economy would be if we had stronger support for the Big 3 ? C'mon People !
Old 11-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
United States and Canadian Auto makers are f........ only if you buy the imports. Remember God Bless America and O Canada. November 11th is not far away Remembrance Day in Honor of our War Vet's and remember Labour Day before you buy an import which is putting American and Canadian Auto worker's out of work and that affects the boating market as well. No work, no boat buying by American and Canadian Auto Workers. Mercury outboard engines will be next to go with Honda entering the market. Ford, GM or Chrysler for me and my family members like our grandfathers, fathers, mother's, brother's, sister's and have built over the decades. It's called Loyalty.
Spot On! Well...if the dollar continues it's decline that truck will cost a mint. Low dollar hurts at 1st but in the long run will help our country and bring the manufacturing back home where it belongs. Only thing standing in the way is to stop doing business with China until they quit artificially holding the dollar up verses their Yuan so they are at a major advantage.

Quick Reply: Toyota Diesel dually !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.