Notices

Latest Off Road Toys!

Old 11-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Small World. My dad built most of the older buildings in Fyffe and Rainsville. There are some more performance boats on Gunny. Kelton Collins has a 26 AO Cat with a 1000hp quadrotor....and a fountain 24 competition with a pro charger. His sons have some fast 21 strykers and velocity that will haul azz from what I hear.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Banned

I saw Kelton's cat at the sand bar once last summer, but never talked to him. I think it's white with purple flames and I think Wendall Vinson out of Southside (Gadsden) built his motor..... At least thats what I have heard..... I havent seen any Fountain's on Gunny....saw 1 Styker just this past summer and it was a older guy in his 60's behind the wheel....

I dry store my boat at Signal Point Marina, although my boat is currently at Cathouse Performance Marine in Prattville, AL getting a new motor, new Bravo 1, K-planes, and Mayfair Hydraulic Sterring.....

I was hoping to hook up with more "go fast's" on Gunny before next summer.....My buddy Dave bought my 24' Baja with twin 350's and we are always looking to meet new people to hang with on the water...... In all honesty I get tired of waiting for him to catch up to me on the water....LMAO...

Summer of 2008 we are completely planning on dragging our boats around the area to different events....
Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Come up to nashville this year. I plan on making a trip or two down there to see kelton and another buddy of mine that is a US Marshall. Kelton's boat is the white and purple one. What size stryker was it?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Banned

I appreciate the invite and will take you up on it very very soon.....Do you have anyway of getting in touch with Kelton? I have a minor issue with my boat that he might be able to help me with.....you can email me at [email protected] Thanks