Notices

Hummer H2 Sut

Old 11-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have 2 H2's.. I love em both, but the ones with the bling & full options cost considerably more than the ones shown @ the promotional pricing.. We got our 2 used & got a great # ($) on them.. Mainly due to my wife searching etc.. The one has 24's on it & is nicley equipped but does not have nav or full chrome pack, the other has everything.. We got ours used because yes we did save about 20k each off of driving it off the "new" lot..
There is a bit more to the story of how we ended up wth 2 H2's but it isnt really relevant here.. I will just say the second one I got because my wife is spoiled & I ended up a lucky guy without it costing me for a change..

As far as the fuel, the oil co's will get you one way or another.. My diesel that I leased got 2 mpg better but the diesel was 30-60 cents a gallon more than the regular gas. its all a gimmick with that chit..

I agree if you like the H2 sut, you might as well keep it.. Too bag I didnt know 6 months ago before I bought our first one.. I would have considered yours.. Jamie / Lakeside