Notices

Dually Tires

Old 09-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
I have Firestone bags with in-cab controls. I've had the truck into the installer three times for leakage and they leaking again. I try to keep at least 15lbs pressure in them. Getting very frustrated with this because the shop doesn't seem to be able to stop the leaks. Any ideas? This system cost me $700 and I want to keep it.

Where is it seem to be leaking from? Most of the systems I've seen are leaking around the lines/fittings, if thats the case, get a new line kit (they come with the fittings usually) and replace the whole line system,,,,and maybe try a different shop/mechanic, ask around I'm sure someone in your area can reccomend a good one.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK I didn't have to look far to dig this one out. I have to say that pic is a photoshop. He might have backed that truck up far enough to make it look real but that truck ain't gonna take off with that load lol. No wait he might take off with it but he won't get a city block with it.

LMAO
Old 09-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
LMAO
Dude I'm looking at your join date and post count. You're over 300 posts a month. That's 10 posts a day. And you can afford a 40' Skater. I want to do what you do for a living!!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude I'm looking at your join date and post count. You're over 300 posts a month. That's 10 posts a day. And you can afford a 40' Skater. I want to do what you do for a living!!
And you can afford a 40' Skater. I want to do what you do for a living!!

Lets just say i have a Wife & a few G/fs that take very good care of me

Oh Yeah ...... So you think you can hang BIG Daddy ????????

BTW did u do all that math by yourself ????
Party On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 09-13-2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: pic download
Old 09-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have Firestone bags with in-cab controls. I've had the truck into the installer three times for leakage and they leaking again. I try to keep at least 15lbs pressure in them. Getting very frustrated with this because the shop doesn't seem to be able to stop the leaks. Any ideas? This system cost me $700 and I want to keep it.
Do you just have helper bags, or airbags all around? The best thing to do is air them all up and spray soap or a soapy solution on the lines, then look for bubbles. Sometimes if the airline that presses into the fitting is'nt cut right, it'll let air leak out. To find the leaks though, you'll have to do what I just mentioned. If you can't get the installer to do it, then you should do it yourself.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jonyb
Do you just have helper bags, or airbags all around? The best thing to do is air them all up and spray soap or a soapy solution on the lines, then look for bubbles. Sometimes if the airline that presses into the fitting is'nt cut right, it'll let air leak out. To find the leaks though, you'll have to do what I just mentioned. If you can't get the installer to do it, then you should do it yourself.
Rear bags only. I've been watching the gauges and they're holding steady at 15psi. Maybe I was hallucinating lol.