Notices

Advise on new truck

Old 06-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
The chevy dealer called tonight with the right truck so I'm leaning that way. How roomy are they compared to the Ford, the back seat in the Ford is huge?
Ive had 6 Ford 6.0's..very little problems..one has over 220k..

Have had 3 GMC 6.6 Duramax's..also very little problems..one has 178k.

Have a 08 Ford 6.4 and GMC Duramax..Both great trucks. both have about 30k..both been bullet proof..If your going to tow more than 10-12k most of the time get the Ford..otherwise the GMC is a little softer ride, gets 1.0 better mileage. Ford is slightly more comfy and the seats are more durable getting in and out where the leather on the GMC is starting to have problems. The GMC is lighter, quicker, and gets better mileage..but when it comes to stability, better tow mirrors, room and just hauling your load..Ford wins here. Drive them both with out liking one or the other first..then hook something up to them both and do the same thing..then make your decision on your driving habbits..Good Luck Joe. Jeff
Old 06-22-2009, 06:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

The back seat of the chevy sucks. I have one, I rode to FLA a couple years ago 24hrs non stop. The Ford is very roomy, but if that is what matters get the Dodge Mega cab.
Did I just suggest chrysler Sorry Brain fart
Old 06-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the inside on my chevy does seem smaller then my ford did.