Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Prestige Torsion Axle Replacement >

Prestige Torsion Axle Replacement

Notices

Prestige Torsion Axle Replacement

Old 03-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Prestige Torsion Axle Replacement

Does anybody know how to get ahold of Prestige Trailer company? I bent the torsion axle on my tri-axle trailer and am having a heck of a time finding a replacement. I looked them up on the internet, however it is a private page and the phone is always busy. Thanks, Eric
Old 03-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

I heard that prestige is out of business and heritage bought them out. You might want to try contacting heritage.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Registered

I actually tracked them down late yesterday and although they couldnt help me with an axle, they new the history of Prestige and were able to point me in the direction of Reliable Tool and Machine in Indiana who made the axles for them in 2001. Thanks for your help - Eric
Old 03-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by E-rock
I actually tracked them down late yesterday and although they couldnt help me with an axle, they new the history of Prestige and were able to point me in the direction of Reliable Tool and Machine in Indiana who made the axles for them in 2001. Thanks for your help - Eric
Donzi Andy is right, Heritage did buy out Prestige. If Reliable Tool can't help you just call Heritage. I am sure they can help you out.