Notices

So I have traded my truck

Old 08-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wideawake
You've had it three days and you've been to the gas station 3 times. What do you do? Put $5 at a time?

Around Lauderdale, those cars are called "GHETTO BENTLY'S.

I'm in D.C. For the Glenn Beck "Restoring Honor" program at the Lincoln Memorial, tomorrow. The turn out is amazing.

Can't wait to see the look on Sharpton's mug.
What "honor" is Beckerhead "restoring"? Beckerhead has no honor. Beckerhead doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Are you using that new map that the Rethuglicans made up to show how to not go into the DC ghettos?

"Amazing turnout" ROFLMAO 2000 teabaggers will turn into 2,000,000 before ClusterFaux Noise is done.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Banned

I'm in D.C. For the Glenn Beck "Restoring Honor" program at the Lincoln Memorial, tomorrow. The turn out is amazing.

You would rather listen to the crap Beckerhead and his Posse of 'Pukes spew than going to LOTO and hanging out with boaters?? You need to turn in your performance boater card because you're a pitiful example of one.

Last edited by Catmando; 08-27-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned

So, I take it you think there are ghetto's in D.C.? I have no problem going anywhere in DC. Must be your lack of a back-bone to make a comment like that. I've driven down your street, and know why you have two pit bulls. And why you bought a ghetto bently. You should fit right in, with that Impala sitting on concrete blocks next door to you.

No that's what your Repuke pals think, you know, the ones who made up that map.

I have enough backbone, motherf*cker.

You've driven down my street? Why didn't you stop and say hello, were you chicken? Tell me where that Impala is. I just went outside and didn't see it.

Moron.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Banned

BTW I think you're lying, as you always do. You're not going to DC. You're staying in Lauderdale to clean out the sewers for the city.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Attached Thumbnails So I have traded my truck-douchebag.jpg  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:52 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I CERTAINLY don't agree with Catmando's politics but why did this thread turn political??? IMO the Repubs lie, the Dems lie worse.

And wideawake, I used the travel DC on sales calls........go into the SE section of DC. You'll see those "Ghetto Bentley's" and unless your packing (which you can't in DC) you'll get the hell outta there ASAP!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

This is fun!
So if you do not have a truck do you even have a boat? I guess they make trailer hitches for 300c. whats the towing capacity for that hemi?
Old 08-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope this thread gets locked or poofed, I come here to read about boats. I ignore the political section (I think I 1st suggested the mods create one so i didn't have to read this crap). Grow up you b*tches.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Never a fan of the fake Bentley look. I still dislike all chryslers for cheapening the Mercedes brand.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Banned

I was on your street 5 months ago. I posted on here that I was coming, and you acknowledged. You wern't home according to one of your neighbors, although you knew I was coming. Surprise, surprise.

YOU LIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.