Notices

Invoice on new 2011 Ford F250

Old 10-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
This is such a big changeover year I would say this 2011 is the one to buy! I am not a huge Ford fan but they definitely got this truck right. Hopefully the motor gremlins of the past are gone for good.....
same thing im thinking.

I was also looking into the GMC Denali diesel but the cab doesnt seem as large as the Superduty
Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Outkast Rafe
same thing im thinking.

I was also looking into the GMC Denali diesel but the cab doesnt seem as large as the Superduty
It's not, backseat in ford is bigger, Ride and handling in the checy much better. Fords new interior has a edge over chevy. Hard to beat a duramax wilth allison trans.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
just got this update from Ford.. way better than when I bought.

http://www.fordspecialevent.com/?Lea...hiclesMainSite
Sweeeeeeet ,the 11s are bad azz
Old 10-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
just like Jeff said.. they should have no problems showing you invoice ... there are tons of employees offering X plan which is about 50-60.00 above invoice. If you want, my dealer will give you invoice, we buy 2-4 trucks a year from him, and he'd be happy to do the business. I have an 11 250, and 350..great trucks, also in fleet is an 11 Duramax..Jeff Jassby 228-216-0900
That's a very nice thing for you to offer. Outkast.. i would take him up on that one.

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Sweeeeeeet ,the 11s are bad azz
Im with you BIG DADDY FORD!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered

I got my 2011 since 2 months and I love it great milleage and power. Can't be wrong with this rig!
Old 10-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

same thing im thinking.

Ive got both.. actually a 250 swb, a 350 lwb my daily driver and my friend/partner has a 2500 GMC but not the Denali. He is a hard core GM man, as I was also. I am not really brand influenced..actually like all 3 and have had Challengers, Camaro's and Stangs..Sandy would like the new 470hp Plum Crazy Purple Challenger.. Anyways, we got the Fords first, my partner drove the 250 till his GMC came in. He fell in love vs last generation GMC..but said wait till my new truck come's in. We drove his new truck, loved it, and so did I. Here is my take. The GMC is equipped same as my 350...loaded. I think it looks better. It is slightly quicker than the Fords even with the flash. 30-75 it is about a 1/2 truck quicker....but when loaded with an identicle closed trailer with approx same tools in it..10-11k pounds, the Ford is quicker by 1+ trucks. Handling is also better on the Fords, ride is a little stiffer where the GM is slightly softer. Interior hands down goes to the Ford. Tranny is a tie, Ive owned many Allisons, and have actually had more problems when getting to 150+ miles where a rebuild was in order vs the Fords.. Motor I like the quietness of the Ford, and more torque when towing .. but the Duramax is hard to beat as far as reliability over the years, where Ford has had a few problems. What ever truck you buy, you will enjoy it, and that includes the new Dodge. Drive them all, be unbiased, and make your own decision. My preference is the Ford, and over the years we work the crap out of these trucks, from 16-17k track hoes, bobcats, closed trailers, way more than the majority. My goal on all these diesels is to get 250k out of them before we retire them. I drive 35-40+K a year, and the Fords have held up the best, as well as towing the load with more stability. I can help you out on the Ford as far as invoice, have more pull there plus he lives in my subdivision. Good Luck Jeff

Jeff Jassby
228-216-0900

Last edited by Jassman; 10-28-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered

NADA and KBB will give you the MSRP and Dealer Invoice, I did it and the numbers were dead on with what the dealership gave me. The only thing that sucks is there is a lot of "packages" that you'll have to go through in order to figure out what you need for that "one" option you're looking for. Hell, even the dealership had a hard time when inputting the options for pricing.

Good luck with yours and after 7 years I will be back in my Blue Oval.... cannot wait!!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Registered

truck was built and ordered today...6-8 weeks and it will be here

thanks Jassman!
Old 11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

really no price change between 250's and 350's which surprised me a little . I went with 350 and love the truck
Old 11-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

truck was built and ordered today...6-8 weeks and it will be here

thanks Jassman!
Congrats man.. I was with the Hendersons last night for Jennys birthday, and they bought me a shot last night. I thank you, what did you end up getting. Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.