Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Who makes wheels larger than 19.5 that don't need adapters? >

Who makes wheels larger than 19.5 that don't need adapters?

Notices

Who makes wheels larger than 19.5 that don't need adapters?

Old 04-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Who makes wheels larger than 19.5 that don't need adapters?

A few years ago I almost bought an F350 that had 22.5 Brentz Wheels on it. They were very nice, didn't need a lift kit, and bolted directly on. It seemed like there was him (heard he is out of business now and had some problems with wheels cracking) and very few others out there doing this.

Who is out there today doing this today (no adapters, no lift kit would be preferred)?

It would seem that custom machining a set of wheels that don't need the extra weight of an adapter kit would not be that difficult, and the pricing would probably be almost a wash. Maybe even charge a premium for them based on not have the extra weight on each wheel.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by damdonzi
A few years ago I almost bought an F350 that had 22.5 Brentz Wheels on it. They were very nice, didn't need a lift kit, and bolted directly on. It seemed like there was him (heard he is out of business now and had some problems with wheels cracking) and very few others out there doing this.

Who is out there today doing this today (no adapters, no lift kit would be preferred)?

It would seem that custom machining a set of wheels that don't need the extra weight of an adapter kit would not be that difficult, and the pricing would probably be almost a wash. Maybe even charge a premium for them based on not have the extra weight on each wheel.

American Force, Diesel Wheels. Both of these companies make direct bolt on wheels all the way up to 26".
I have the 24"s on my own Chevy Dually.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks. Those were the only 2 I found thanks to Google. Just had this feeling there were more out there.