Notices

Nissan Murano/Rogue ????

Old 10-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
Thats good to hear because the edge my friend with the ecobost f150 has feels like an el cheapo. He made the mistake of borrowing my Lexus RX400H and commented the edge feels "hecho en Mexico".

The equiox was dissapointing.

UD
Yeh the new Edge was really nice, just the design and layout is cool alone, but it would give some luxury cars a run for their money in fit/finish. New Explorer is extremely nice as well, just wish they had the Eco-Boost 6 in it lol.

I don't know what it is with GM, their interiors for the most part look clean and laid out well, like the Equinox, just a clean simple layout. Yet everything that's tactile has an ubber cheap feel to it. Just like their pickups, clean layout but everything feels so cheap. Yeh the F-150 has plastic, but it's fit/finish and materials, even the tactile feel of the plastic you touch is on another level of better-ness (is that a word? lol). CTS-V is the only one that has a great interior, and what's funnier is they put excellent Recaro seats in, while the Vette inc their flagship ZR1 was stuck with pos unsupportive seats lol, till they just changed the seats a bit this year after so many years of complaints.

Last edited by Quicksilver; 10-12-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave
The Edge & the equinox feels like a plastic factory to me.

Pay attention to NVH in these vehicles.

Uncle Dave
The Equinox is a rung lower then Edge/Murano as far as size/class/cost....and I have never read anything similar to the Equinox not being best in class interior.

The original Edge was plasticky, the updated one much nicer.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

My wife loves her Murano. Only had one issue. Needed a new high pressure line for the power steering as it started leaking. Just turned 80K miles. Have a buddy who's girlfriend has one and she loves it too. The chicks dig em as you see lots of them driving them.
Has more drivers leg room than my Yukon Denali.