LMAO I as thinking the very same thing.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sprink58
Damn Guys...all I did was rent an Impala....JESUS
You Made my day. I'm still laughing at that one

I'm surprised you haven't been called a commiepinkofacistradicalobamalovingtreehugger

Yet
Old 08-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

1. dolt 914 up, 220 down
A mental retard who is clueless not only about current events, but also has the IQ level of a rock. "Dolt" may be the most sophisticated insult in the English language. Dolts commonly populate such stereotypes as jocks, nerds, fruits, bookworms, and dorks.
You're a dolt.
buy dolt mugs & shirts
by Dr Nick Nov 21, 2002 share this add a video
2. dolt 309 up, 86 down
A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time. Many times they are oblivious to their own mental incapacity.
Mason and Chris are considered the company dolts because they screw up everything they touch.
buy dolt mugs & shirts
by FRizzo Aug 23, 2005 share this add a video
3. dolt 98 up, 48 down
Dolts are not necessarily stupid people, but engage in stupid actions or make stupid comments. Others around them would define their actions as dumb, spaced-out, or uneducated. Dolts often "speak to soon" as their stupid actions are often preventable.
Someone who tries to open the front door to their house with their car key is a dolt.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
You Made my day. I'm still laughing at that one

I'm surprised you haven't been called a commiepinkofacistradicalobamalovingtreehugger

Yet
By damn I will say this for true...I am the first SOB on my street with a Romney/Ryan sign in his yard. I sent them $500 and volunteered to make phone calls.

Honest to God...I'll be 60 in 2 weeks and for the first time in my life I am extremely concerned that the country that I love and have lived in for 60 years will change for ever if Obama is re-elected. He has finally come out of the closet and admitted that he is a Marxist and has made a goal of destroying the concept of "American Exceptional-ism".

Oh...and I just bought a Cadillac Escalade.

Now everyone knows where I stand!!