Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Empty trailer in southern CA heading towards the northeast >

Empty trailer in southern CA heading towards the northeast

Notices

Empty trailer in southern CA heading towards the northeast

Old 08-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Empty trailer in southern CA heading towards the northeast

Dropping a boat off in Newport Beach within the next couple weeks and I'll be heading back towards the northeast with the trailer empty, nothing booked as of now. Trailer is a 53ft Broward auto/boat transport trailer and can accomodate boats up to 47 ft / 20k lbs, or multiple smaller boats, boats on thier own trailers, cars, trucks, small trailers, etc.

I also have room for around a 25ft or smaller boat, a car, or a truck that would fit on the front of the trailer from New England to Newport Beach but it would would need to be loaded in New England before and then unloaded in CA after the Newport Beach boat.

Get in touch for a back haul rate if you have anything that you need moved and would fit into this plan.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 08-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Registered

Trailer is now fully loaded from the northeast to Newport Beach and partially loaded from Newport Beach to the Dallas area. Still have some room from socal to Dallas and so far empty leaving Dallas. Trailer will either be going to Wisconson or back towards the northeast after leaving Dallas if you have anything going that way and are looking for a backhaul rate.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have a 911 Porsche in Costa Mesa (right next to Newport Beach) that needs to get to Charlotte. Can you come across I-40 before going up to the NorthEast? PM me if so.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rookie17
Have a 911 Porsche in Costa Mesa (right next to Newport Beach) that needs to get to Charlotte. Can you come across I-40 before going up to the NorthEast? PM me if so.
PM sent.

Thanks, Pat