Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette? >

Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?

Notices

Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?

Old 10-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Checkout Integrity they make really nice aluminum trailers, there here in nunica Michigan.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Checkout Integrity they make really nice aluminum trailers, there here in nunica Michigan.
I have an Integrity steel trailer, I'm no expert but it is nice. They used to build the trailers for PowerQuest for awhile.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 251 Likes on 100 Posts

be sure to impress upon them that you are fussy and want a quality job when dealing with manning. the first one of mine was such a poorly built , cosmetically challenged pos that Saber had to step in to insist upon a new one be built ( thanks Doug ). it also took over two months longer than promised, right in the middle of summer. having said that the one that i have now in very happy with.
Attached Thumbnails Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-saber28.jpg  
Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two of my friends have mcclains and they are happy with them, but they are smaller boats...
Old 10-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

I had a McClain bolt together. It was decent. Nothing special, but it was built with good components, axles, brakes, lights, etc.

My good buddy had a McClain welded for his same model boat. It has not held up.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Name:  DSCN1101.JPG
Views: 716
Size:  11.6 KB

Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-dscn1098.jpg

I am happy with my Manning for what its worth.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I've got an aluminum Manning on order right now for my Active Thunder. $5k cheaper than Myco.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would highly recommend All American Trailer Manufacturers at 954-468-5544. Just purchased a new 50 Foot Aluminum "C" Channel and everything is top of the line, including Stainless Steel brakes with vented discs, Air Tight Hubs, etc. The channel is 10" x 1/2" and it has lots of cross braces that are custom fit and welded, BUT are then bolted to the C Channel. This prevents the weakening and/or cracking of the main channel, at the numerous welding points, found on other brands. Everyone has their own theory, but this made sense to keep the integrity of the main structure.

So far, it has been an excellent trailer during loading and towing. It stops on a dime with the Brake Rite II EOH system. Everything is extremely well built with several custom options. Most importantly, All American Trailers has provided excellent customer service before and after the sale.
Attached Thumbnails Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-trailer-4.jpg   Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-trl.jpg   Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-trl-pin.jpg  

Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-trl3.jpg   Best Aluminum Trailer for 38ft Cigarette?-prop-guard.jpg  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manning for sure. They built my custom trailer for my A/T and did a great job and way cheaper then myco.