Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more

http://
Old 02-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

i was looking at a 2012 2500 suburban and they said that the 6.2 was not available...Gm piss's me off when it comes to power options,,you would think if they offered the duramax in one it would sell like hot cakes..
Old 02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered

Geez, Ya you would think. What about the 3/4 ton suburban or am I thinking 3/4 ton yukon.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered

So you have the 6.2? We have a Suburban with a 5.3 and I wouldn't want to haul much with it. The 5.3 doesn't have near the power my 5.0 has in my F150.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Registered

I have never seen a triple alxe trailer for a 25' boat. What are the benefits?
Old 02-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rite!!!

Originally Posted by V.I. Outlaw
Geez, Ya you would think. What about the 3/4 ton suburban or am I thinking 3/4 ton yukon.

im with ya brother!! i remember back in the day when i was snowplowing the shorter wheel bases were great for plowing..i went to a dealer in the late 80's asking for a chevy short bed with 1 ton axles and a 205 gear to grar transfer case..well they said it cant be done!! just what i neede to hear...i had a 85 chevy 1/2 ton and i knew of a wrecked 1 ton dump with the narrow rear axle..Guess what i did?? yep you guessed i cut up my 85 short bed lol..go the one ton home and peeled the cab off with the forks on the bobcat and went to town...measured the frame on the short bed and cut and shortened the frame on the dump's frame...i think i took 18'' out of it..i installed the cab and the box which i had to modify for the inner rear duel wheels..i cut the center of the wheel well and move it in 9'' then welded a piece of metal to the center of it to close off the hole....i also added a back blade to it..drove that truck for many years with the big block,t400 trans and 1 ton front and rear axles with the 205 gear driven transfer case..i also went to the dealer and said anything can be done! ...
Old 02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

VI what size engine that is? what size blower? did you have to modify the hatch or rear seat to install the blower? how fast is it? Love your boat!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mpally
I have never seen a triple alxe trailer for a 25' boat. What are the benefits?
I guess the benifit is that everything lasts longer. LOl . I bought the boat from a buddy and he had Hi Tech build the trailer specifically for the 25' Outlaw. Because (In his own words) He towed long distance,sometimes more than a thousand miles and did'nt want any problems. I know its overkill but worth the peace of mind.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
im with ya brother!! i remember back in the day when i was snowplowing the shorter wheel bases were great for plowing..i went to a dealer in the late 80's asking for a chevy short bed with 1 ton axles and a 205 gear to grar transfer case..well they said it cant be done!! just what i neede to hear...i had a 85 chevy 1/2 ton and i knew of a wrecked 1 ton dump with the narrow rear axle..Guess what i did?? yep you guessed i cut up my 85 short bed lol..go the one ton home and peeled the cab off with the forks on the bobcat and went to town...measured the frame on the short bed and cut and shortened the frame on the dump's frame...i think i took 18'' out of it..i installed the cab and the box which i had to modify for the inner rear duel wheels..i cut the center of the wheel well and move it in 9'' then welded a piece of metal to the center of it to close off the hole....i also added a back blade to it..drove that truck for many years with the big block,t400 trans and 1 ton front and rear axles with the 205 gear driven transfer case..i also went to the dealer and said anything can be done! ...
LOL. You sound just like me. If i cant buy it i build it. I think a Yukon Denali should come with an available Duramax and Allison trans. HHMMM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.