Notices

Sanders Ford

Old 07-22-2013, 07:56 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Sanders Ford

OK am I correct isn't Matt from the dealership a member here? I thought I remember everyone saying what a great guy he is and how easy the dealership was to work with? I hope so because I found a truck on E Bay that I liked and lucky for me he had the truck and I went directly the the dealership to try and buy. If someone here knows Matt personally and can get ahold of him please let me know...I have been dealing with a sales person at the shop and it is not going well at the moment! Before I say just how bad I would like to talk to him....BUT everyone at the dealership say's he is in a meeting in Denver? I don't know the man but it seems kinda strange to me that I can't TT him (I have meetings for work all the time) I am in Chicago and the truck in in Florida so the best I can do at this point is phone and e mail !!!! Really don't want to complain but at this point I am at a loss can anybody help......Thanx
Old 07-22-2013, 09:10 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Matt's dealership is in NC and I bought my truck from him. Quick easy transaction and I have read a number of post stating the same. (I'm 4 hrs away in VA).
Why is the truck in FL?, same dealer? With mine we agreed on a price in a 10 min conversation and I drove down a few days later and drove the truck home. Pretty simple, as it should be.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:05 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Day three still no call from Matt ? Tried to tt a sales manager no luck there either ... Left X3 messages ... Just looking for an explanation ....