Notices

Back hauls north from Florida

Old 09-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Back hauls north from Florida

Dropping one off in Punta Gorda in late September and will have an empty hitch on an F550 down there for something on its own trailer heading north. Also have someone with a new 38ft trailer in Miami wanting to get it back to New England and he's looking for a boat heading north so he could share expenses with someone. We will be down in Florida a bunch starting in late September thru late November with empty trucks and transport trailers heading back north. Get in touch for a good rate if you have anything needing to head north this fall.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]

Last edited by pat@osp; 09-10-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

My truck is open too. Can haul boat back from Miami to NY. Call me at 315-247-3146
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Got a couple emails so I just wanted to clarify on the 38 ft trailer heading north.................Justin (screen name 1MOSES1 on OSO) had asked me about bringing his new 38 ft trailer north from Miami to CT for him as a back haul next time I'm down in Florida empty...........which will be in a couple weeks. I brought his last trailer for his Formula north for him awhile back. He had also asked if I knew of any boats needing to come north that I could haul on his trailer to save him some more $$ by sharing the expenses. I don't currently have any boats heading north so I figured I'd post it here to see if I could up with something to help him out. So if you are someone that has a boat needing to come north, and don't have a trailer, get in touch with me because Justin is offering up his trailer and it would save you both some $$. If you're a transporter looking for work, Justin made a post on here earlier that's down near the bottom of this page now so feel free to contact him directly. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by pat@osp
Got a couple emails so I just wanted to clarify on the 38 ft trailer heading north.................Justin (screen name 1MOSES1 on OSO) had asked me about bringing his new 38 ft trailer north from Miami to CT for him as a back haul next time I'm down in Florida empty...........which will be in a couple weeks. I brought his last trailer for his Formula north for him awhile back. He had also asked if I knew of any boats needing to come north that I could haul on his trailer to save him some more $$ by sharing the expenses. I don't currently have any boats heading north so I figured I'd post it here to see if I could up with something to help him out. So if you are someone that has a boat needing to come north, and don't have a trailer, get in touch with me because Justin is offering up his trailer and it would save you both some $$. If you're a transporter looking for work, Justin made a post on here earlier that's down near the bottom of this page now so feel free to contact him directly. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.
thanks for the clarification pat...
Old 09-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

1MOSES1 clear your inbox! I got a deal for you that will get your trailer to you for next to nothing