Notices

comparing two new hd s

Old 09-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default comparing two new hd s

i purchased a new 2015 gmc 2500 hd and loved the truck , from watts in Utah . expressed i really wanted a denali hd . couldnt get one so purchased early build slt duramax . well couple mo later,4 i believe, im wasting some time and go on there website and see my wanted denali all lifted and ready to roll . so i call, strike a deal ,and get the denali . wierd thing is i thought gmc was underpowerd compared to my 13 powerstroke. . well all i can say is the later build denali will stomp doors on the early build slt truck. and im not kidding, not even close . so boys get the later builds on the new hds cause something definitely different ...a nice different , the denali will give fords a run for the hill . this is my first couple gmc , i admit thought i made a big mistake letting my 13 go . but not no more .. buy later builds guys they tweaked the computers to keep up with ford new 6.7 i think .. .
Old 09-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its a beast!!!
Attached Thumbnails comparing two new hd s-img_0509.jpg  
Old 09-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I drove my youngest brothers 2015 Denali HD while on vacation in Iowa. It is a beast! I got so used to the lane sensor system in his truck when I got back in my 06 Duramax I really missed it.

I love those new badges for the Duramax so when I got back home I put them on my 06 LOL.

Congrats on the new truck I'm sure you will love it the best of them all.