Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Empty hitch in Seattle around Sept 23rd >

Empty hitch in Seattle around Sept 23rd

Notices

Empty hitch in Seattle around Sept 23rd

Old 09-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Empty hitch in Seattle around Sept 23rd

Will have an empty hitch on an F550 in Seattle around Sept 23rd. Get in touch for a good rate of you have anything that needs to head east.
Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 09-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Registered

Figured I'd bring this back up to the top in case anyone has anything needing to come east from the Seattle area. We will be delivering out there Tuesday afternoon the 23rd and will have an empty hitch.
Thanks, Pat
Old 09-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pat I sent you an email not sure if you received it or not I have a boat in gresham oregon I need shipped to mn let me know if you would be interested in doing this and what your rate is boat should be ready for pick up wed the 24th.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate_106
Pat I sent you an email not sure if you received it or not I have a boat in gresham oregon I need shipped to mn let me know if you would be interested in doing this and what your rate is boat should be ready for pick up wed the 24th.
Nate,
I did get your email and responded a few minutes ago. I would be interested in doing this for you but as of late yesterday my dates to be out there changed. We are supposed to be delivering a new boat from a manufacturer out to Seattle to get loaded onto a ship/barge going to Alaska and had a hard date of the 23rd to make the ship. Manufacturer was behind schedule finishing the boat and ended up postponing on us yesterday. As of right now the new plan is for us to be out there delivering around Oct 1st. Not sure if that timing works for you? If so also let me know if the Nortech is on a flat trailer or tilt trailer so I'll know if it'll be legal width or over wide going down the road.
Thanks, Pat
Old 09-21-2014, 11:35 AM
Registered

Never mind on the trailer, just saw the picture of it on a flat trailer in the other thread below. Just let me know if the one week later timing would work for you.
Thanks, Pat