Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
35' Aluminum Sea Tech trailer opinions >

35' Aluminum Sea Tech trailer opinions

Notices

35' Aluminum Sea Tech trailer opinions

Old 04-15-2015, 02:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35' Aluminum Sea Tech trailer opinions

Looking at a 35 fountain with no trailer. Than found a almost new Sea tech aluminum triple axel trailer for sale. Anyone have one and whats your issues with it so far?

Last edited by fordf350; 04-15-2015 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 24 Posts

Ive been looking for an aluminum trailer as well. Here's what Ive learned. Welded is better than bolted. Not sure what this brand is. However, bolted is cheaper and ok if you only occasionally use it. If hauling long distances regularly, go welded.

Welded can be double the price of bolted, so ive been looking for a used myco, that fits my boat. No luck. Im trying to decide if I should purchase a new bolted trailer even though I haul long distaces regularly.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't comment on their quality or issues. I too just purchased a 35' Fountain and it did not have a trailer. I searched all over looking for a trailer. I found a couple of used bunk trailers that would need to be modified to accept the stepped haul. I looked at the bolt together trailers and ended up ordering a new welded trailer from Manning trailer. Matt was great to work with and in a couple of weeks it will be ready.