Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Looking for a aluminum tripple axle >

Looking for a aluminum tripple axle

Notices

Looking for a aluminum tripple axle

Old 08-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a aluminum tripple axle

I have a 35 Cigarette and am looking for a aluminum trailer for her. Does anyone know of a good one for sale?
Old 08-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Registered

McClain trailers right down the road in Baton Rogue. These guys saved my ass, and they know how to build a trailer. I have an aging Myco, I had a bearing failure on I-10 just as I come over the Bridge at Pearl River, literally in Slidell, After sitting on the road for ten hours with an unrepairable spindle on my Myco trailer, Moss towing got me off the road for the night and helped my launch my 35 fourntain the next morning in hope that the three tire trailer would make it to Biloxi to get repaired. it didn't and I lost a second set of bearings and tire, as I pulled into the Golden Nugget parking lot. Myco sent me axle, (same axle as McClains, but twice the price, and no brakes) I had Mike's truck in Trailer in Mississippi install the Myco axle, only ot find out the spindle on the second axle was all torn up and unrepairable. I had to leave the boat in Biloxi, and return hope to Houston, I found McClain in Houston, theY built me an axle with brakes for $495 and had it waiting for me when I went through Baton Rogue, I take the axle to Mike, and he installs the second axle, and then tells me the rims won't seat on the Myco axle. Having spent thousands of dollars and almost two weeks trying to get my boat home from the vacation from hell, I got up at 5 am drove back to Baton Rogue to be at McClain when they open, 45 minutes later all my problems were solved, I drove back to Biloxi, put the boat on the traler, and drove back to Houston. Not only was my new McClain undercarriage on my old Myco trailer, roadworthy, I got almost two mpg better with the changes. McClain trailers not only builds triple axle trailers, they know how to fix everybodies trailers, and actually care about the product and client. GO BUY A MCCLAIN TRAILER.

Last edited by formula223; 08-16-2015 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/5130507749.html
Old 08-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Registered

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into McClain trailers!
Old 08-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Registered

And thank you for the link! That might be a great find! I'm going to check into it.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Registered

i have a triple axle aluminum fast load for sale 15,000gvwr set up for any boat pretty much up to 38'. please let me know if you want it i want $4800. get back to me and i can send pics. 443-786-4228