Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Colorado/Canyon Duramax trucks for 2016? >

Colorado/Canyon Duramax trucks for 2016?

Notices

Colorado/Canyon Duramax trucks for 2016?

Old 10-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts
Default Colorado/Canyon Duramax trucks for 2016?

40K MSRP for a 4WD/Z71. 4 cyl 2.8 liter diesel that can tow 7700 lbs (2WD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu22AS5Lhj8
Old 10-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Must be trying to compete with Dodge mini diesel. Looks cool.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

I think the guy blew a load in his pants pulling a Z06
Old 10-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

I woke up one day last month and felt like I needed a practical vehicle. I was strongly considering the Canyon and went out to test drive one. From the reviews I was already sold. It is one of the nicest GMCs I ever drove. The interior is impressive. But, like some people say it is kind of an in-betweener. Its not full size but its not much bigger than a car.

The reason I honestly did not like it was ONE reason. When you get in the driver side the seat is normal distance in to the vehicle interior but there is a plastic shroud over the hinge where the upper and lower seat are put together so when you get in your azz hits it every time. I repeatedly got in and out till I couldnt get this plastic guard out of my obsessive compulsive mind and left.

I will probably go back and drive the diesel too because I still want one but I cant get the big azz stabbing charlie horse making piece of plastic out of my mind...
Old 10-20-2015, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
I woke up one day last month and felt like I needed a practical vehicle. I was strongly considering the Canyon and went out to test drive one. From the reviews I was already sold. It is one of the nicest GMCs I ever drove. The interior is impressive. But, like some people say it is kind of an in-betweener. Its not full size but its not much bigger than a car.

The reason I honestly did not like it was ONE reason. When you get in the driver side the seat is normal distance in to the vehicle interior but there is a plastic shroud over the hinge where the upper and lower seat are put together so when you get in your azz hits it every time. I repeatedly got in and out till I couldnt get this plastic guard out of my obsessive compulsive mind and left.

I will probably go back and drive the diesel too because I still want one but I cant get the big azz stabbing charlie horse making piece of plastic out of my mind...
40K is a lot of money for a 4 cyl diesel, mid size truck but then again I am a cheapskate! I bought a stripper silverado for 18,250 brand new in Dec 2013 as a leftover, old body style 2013. That seemed reasonable especially considering that I bought the identical truck in 2004 for 16,400. The truck essentially went up in price $205 a year over that period. The thing I miss the most in stripper trucks.......POWER WINDOWS! I don't mind the drivers side crank but the it seems everytime I need to talk to someone it is on the passenger side and it sucks. My kids really don't get it, they are like why would you buy this?