Notices

Aluminum trailer options?

Old 03-29-2018, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Broward trailers by far are the best in the industry. We have an aluminum MYCO from the 2000's that has been great to us and has many miles under it, but the MYCO's of today are not built with the same craftsmanship, quality, etc. The welding is no where near the same as several of my friends have built new ones and had to send them back as far as Boston to have trailer redone. Broward are just simply amazing trailers in all aspects and show quality finish. Our next trailer will diffidently be a Broward. NO i have no association with Broward trailers but give credit where credit is earned.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

I really like the laser patterning method. I just had a new Manning build and I think the bottom fit could have been a little better. It seems to support the boat well enough. I could spend a few days adjusting and finishing the fit. The laser method should get everything really close, especially on step bottoms.......
Old 03-29-2018, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Broward trailer do build a very nice trailer.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I’ve only seen Broward Trailer advertisements and or pics of them yet never seen one in person under a boat. We all know Myco has been the household name when it comes to a welded aluminum, custom fit trailer, and they earned that reputation over the years.

Like SkaterMike I think it’s important to give credit where credit is due. I think one would be foolish not to consider an Evolution Trailer. I’ve owned 2 and a 3rd will be in the works soon.

They may be the new kid on the block but that doesn’t mean they are inexperienced or offer an inferior product. Quite the opposite, the same engineering and attention to detail that goes into their military spec trailers can be found in their recreational trailers. Personally I think their willingness to go the extra mile, customize and constantly seek ways to improve their trailers won’t be found elsewhere. Many trailer manufacturers have a standard template approach to trailer manufacturing, meaning “this our model for all boats up to 35’ or boats between 35-38’”. Same trailer regardless of the boat it’s intended for w/ the exception of the bunks. Great from a manufacturing perspective not so great if you seek a trailer specific to your boat.

IMO one will be hard pressed to find a true custom built welded aluminum trailer, that’s boat model specific & built to military standards regardless of the fact it’s recreational. I don’t think there’s another trailer out there when it comes to value for the $$ spent, the personal buying experience and unmatched customer service Evolution offers.

This may be just one mans $.02 but also the $.02 of someone that’s owned 5 boats on 4 different trailers.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:38 AM
Registered

Default 39’ Nor-Tech

Old 03-31-2018, 07:41 AM
Registered

Just completed the above pictured painted aluminum trailer w/ non marring, wood free bunks for a professional fisherman.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Registered
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by NASCAT
I’ve only seen Broward Trailer advertisements and or pics of them yet never seen one in person under a boat. We all know Myco has been the household name when it comes to a welded aluminum, custom fit trailer, and they earned that reputation over the years.

Like SkaterMike I think it’s important to give credit where credit is due. I think one would be foolish not to consider an Evolution Trailer. I’ve owned 2 and a 3rd will be in the works soon.

They may be the new kid on the block but that doesn’t mean they are inexperienced or offer an inferior product. Quite the opposite, the same engineering and attention to detail that goes into their military spec trailers can be found in their recreational trailers. Personally I think their willingness to go the extra mile, customize and constantly seek ways to improve their trailers won’t be found elsewhere. Many trailer manufacturers have a standard template approach to trailer manufacturing, meaning “this our model for all boats up to 35’ or boats between 35-38’”. Same trailer regardless of the boat it’s intended for w/ the exception of the bunks. Great from a manufacturing perspective not so great if you seek a trailer specific to your boat.

IMO one will be hard pressed to find a true custom built welded aluminum trailer, that’s boat model specific & built to military standards regardless of the fact it’s recreational. I don’t think there’s another trailer out there when it comes to value for the $$ spent, the personal buying experience and unmatched customer service Evolution offers.

This may be just one mans $.02 but also the $.02 of someone that’s owned 5 boats on 4 different trailers.
I have owned Broward Trailer since 2005. In that time we have expanded our offerings from auto/boat transport trailers that we are famous for among transporters to offering some of the most beautiful and carefully engineered trailers out there. We are on the cutting edge of trailer technology beginning with our laser hull scanning capability to our 3D designs before construction to the superb welding, fit and finish of our trailers. I've seen them all (Myco, Manning, Evolution, etc) and none have the attention to detail that we do. Next time you're in the market for a trailer (there WILL be a next time, lol) give us a shout and see what we have to offer. We are not the cheapest but we are the best!!
Old 03-31-2018, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by NASCAT

I also have to attest to these comments. We were searching for a new aluminum trailer for a CC. Mark at Evolution was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on what we needed wanted in a trailer. They are extremely well built and priced very competitively. Headed to pick it up next week for my first pull with it so stay tuned..""...
Old 03-31-2018, 01:25 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by SLOWRIDE-388

I also have to attest to these comments. We were searching for a new aluminum trailer for a CC. Mark at Evolution was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on what we needed wanted in a trailer. They are extremely well built and priced very competitively. Headed to pick it up next week for my first pull with it so stay tuned..""...
Why not give me a shot at Broward Trailer? You can call my cell anytime at 305-496-0998 or email me at [email protected]. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed! If you check out our website you can see some of the many trailers we have recently built for center consoles, i.e. Nor-Tech, MTI, etc. We have two going right now for a 37 Midnight Express & a Nor-Tech 390
Old 03-31-2018, 01:49 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by SLOWRIDE-388

Unfortunately I have not posted enough on here for them to allow me to put a hyperlink to one of our pages but if you Google Broward Trailer we pop right up. We also just finished a trailer for a Mako 414 CC which turned out gorgeous. Lots of pictures on the Broward Trailer website of actual trailers we have completed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.