Notices

Trailer Opinions - Load Rite

Old 09-15-2017, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

I have a Load Rite. It works fine for me. They are fairly close also. I just ordered a spare tire holder for my trailer from them. Had it in one day and it fit perfect. Also, I had an issue with the VIN number being to faded to read on the trailer, they were responsive and helped me get a replacement.

OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts
Seems like a decent trailer.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I have a Load-Rite Elite series. Kodiak Disc brakes, LED lights, aluminum I-beam w/galvanized axles made by Tie Down Engineering, aluminum mag wheels/Kenda tires. Bunks pivot to fit the hull. Trailer pulls great, rides real nice, etc. So far very happy and the factory is less than 2 hours from me. I also installed Tire pressure & temperature sensors on the tires. Wireless monitor in the truck keeps me in constant touch with the tire pressure and temps. Nice pc. of mind after my old trailer blew out 4 tires in 1 trip!!