Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Trucks, Trailers and Transportation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation-159/)
-   -   Trailer Opinions - Load Rite (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation/349786-trailer-opinions-load-rite.html)

sleev-les 09-14-2017 11:55 AM

Trailer Opinions - Load Rite

Hey guys,

Just looking for some decent opinions. I've been searching and getting quotes on trailers for my Bullet. I have to be budget conscious since I have a wedding and a house purhcase coming up. I was looking at Load Rite, but curious to see what others take was.

I've also called Myco, Evolution, Ameritrail and a couple others and are all roughly 12k and up. Not counting having to find a way to ship/freight it up here to Maryland if I buy out of state. I'd also look at used options if they are in good shape..

benjen 09-14-2017 12:07 PM

Nextrail.........my boat is on a nextrail. No issues. I did replace all the hardware with stainless, but you could probably buy it that way. Owen and Sons. ON the higher end but less than Myco Manning.

J-Bonz 09-14-2017 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by benjen (Post 4582373)
Nextrail.........my boat is on a nextrail. No issues. I did replace all the hardware with stainless, but you could probably buy it that way. Owen and Sons. ON the higher end but less than Myco Manning.

FYI, a nextrail is under Pete Meyer's Instigator

Double C 09-14-2017 04:22 PM

I have a Load Rite under my Donzi CC. It is aluminum I beam with galvanized steel supports in the center. It had bias ply tires on it when I got it, which didn't tow well. It does tow good now with E rated radials. Also, my local trailer shop wasn't impressed with the axles and bearings. Check the specs on the trailer carefully if you go that route.

dcb 09-15-2017 06:15 AM

Purchased a new Nextrail with EOH for my fountain, Got the spare tire with hub, and all stainless hardware, aluminum wheels etc - been pretty happy with it.

Car Biz 09-15-2017 07:45 AM

Try Eagle as well. I had a buddy that loved his and the boat I just bought has one pulled AWESOME EOH brakes on it.

ezstriper 09-15-2017 08:01 AM

I can give you a great price on a new venture, had a couple before became a dealer, very nice for the $$$$ email me at [email protected] or 540-786-8111

THACAMAROKID69 09-15-2017 08:22 AM

Sent you a PM

Sydwayz 09-15-2017 08:27 AM

If you are going to stick with this setup for a while, and/or you plan on doing a fair amount of trips...
...spend the coin on the Myco, Manning, or Evolution. They ARE better; which has been discussed a go-zillion times.
EOH, Full Disk Brakes, LED lights, tool box, 2-piece bow stop, 2 spare tires on either side of the trailer (extra retrieval guides)...
Every upgrade is worth it.

sleev-les 09-15-2017 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by THACAMAROKID69 (Post 4582522)
Sent you a PM

Responded...

Originally Posted by ezstriper (Post 4582518)
I can give you a great price on a new venture, had a couple before became a dealer, very nice for the $$$$ email me at [email protected] or 540-786-8111

I sent you an email.