Notices

23 deck

Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 23 deck

looking at a 23 deck need imput good and bad
how would this boat be for lake running how is the ride in 2-3ft and in boat wash our lake gets a lot of boat was normal water is 1 ft chop
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered

It's been a great boat for us. The boating conditions you're talking about are no problem for the 23'. We sold a ton of these out West and there's a bunch of feedback on RD's place. If you want to build new or have any questions shoot me a PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ultra Boats MW
It's been a great boat for us. The boating conditions you're talking about are no problem for the 23'. We sold a ton of these out West and there's a bunch of feedback on RD's place. If you want to build new or have any questions shoot me a PM.
do u have a link to read feedback
thanks
Old 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered

Finally recovering from Havasu and I apologize for the delay. I was told that your best info on the 23' can be found at RDs or Performance forum. You can also pull our website and talk to John. Ultra Midwest specializes in the larger V's. 27' Cat, 28' Deck Cat & the 344 Tunnel Cat.

I'll help anyway I can and know about the 23', but the smaller models are better directed to our West Coast facility.