Recent Press Release from Velocity

Notices

Recent Press Release from Velocity

Old 10-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Recent Press Release from Velocity

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sanford Florida, September 28, 2006

David Weiss has joined Initial Marine Corporation as General Manager of the VELOCITY Powerboats Division. “David joins us with great experience and background coming from the manufacturing, dealer and customer sector, he offers a lot to Initial Marine,” stated Steve Stepp, President of Initial Marine Corporation.
…“Excitement is what this is all about”, replies David Weiss about his new position. “I am so passionate about the expansion of the New VELOCITY Boats.” “Most excited, I would say about offering direction in the development of new models and applications.”
…Most recently David was Vice President of Sales and co-owner of a leading boat trailer manufacturer in Houston, TX. Preceding that, David owned and operated a multi-location marina / boat dealership in Michigan and later a performance Boat brokerage in Texas.
…Married, to his lovely wife Becky, Son David jr, Daughter Emily and golden retriever Buddy, David comes to VELOCITY as a Veteran of The United States Navy and The United States Marine Corps.
…Principally, David will be operating in the Dealer Acquisition, Sales and Marketing portion of VELOCITY’s growth as well as all other operating areas as General Manager.
…David will be relocating in the Orlando Florida area and is available through the Central Florida Factory location, 407-321-1340.

For additional information:
Clay Ratcilffe, 386-589-8848
Old 10-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Recent Press Release from Velocity

Looks like here are some changes going on down there.
Ryan is no longer there. I know that.
I wonder if that changes anything for Kenny?