Honest Opinions Needed >

Honest Opinions Needed

Notices

Honest Opinions Needed

Old 01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Honest Opinions Needed

I like the" frenched" in or recessed type of bow running lights. Similar to the Nordic's and a few others. It would clean up the nose a little without the ball type mounted on the deck. With the cleat mounted behind the light the ball type can be broken easily by the rope swinging and snapping off the light. The recessed lights have a much cleaner look. I think I might be putting those in mine in the future.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a suggestion and maybe the new GM of Velocity can awnser this,when you call the factory and talk to Clay about buying a new boat/A 390/on two differant occastions and you do not get a return phone call what should a person do.Buy a differant brand or keep making phone calls,maybe Velocity is selling to many boats,just curious,it has been two months almost and no pricing and no return calls,
Old 02-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
I have a suggestion and maybe the new GM of Velocity can awnser this,when you call the factory and talk to Clay about buying a new boat/A 390/on two differant occastions and you do not get a return phone call what should a person do.Buy a differant brand or keep making phone calls,maybe Velocity is selling to many boats,just curious,it has been two months almost and no pricing and no return calls,

Sell direct to the consumer Now that's a sure fired way to keep your dealers loyalty and your product in their showrooms. Maybe you need to get a Florida P.O. box, that's been known to work before.

BTW how is the current project comming along Bill?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Sell direct to the consumer Now that's a sure fired way to keep your dealers loyalty and your product in their showrooms. Maybe you need to get a Florida P.O. box, that's been known to work before.
not too far from here, right in a dealer's back yard from what I heard...
Old 02-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Ragged and Rippem,I have tryied to go the dealer route with almost the same results or got fed up with talking to a clueless person on the other end of the phone,so I figured I would call direct and if I do something I do believe I would use a dealer so they would not got mad,besides Hutchinsons is not a dealer or I would call Pete or Mark.I will see what happens and then go from there,I still have to do my project on my 320 but my daughter has been very ill and that is more important on getting her healthy.Peter I will keep you posted on the progress I hope to start it next week.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Hey Ragged and Rippem,I have tryied to go the dealer route with almost the same results or got fed up with talking to a clueless person on the other end of the phone,so I figured I would call direct and if I do something I do believe I would use a dealer so they would not got mad,besides Hutchinsons is not a dealer or I would call Pete or Mark.I will see what happens and then go from there,I still have to do my project on my 320 but my daughter has been very ill and that is more important on getting her healthy.Peter I will keep you posted on the progress I hope to start it next week.

Sorry to hear about your daughter Bill, hope all turns out ok.

I believe we still have access to the line, he's just not stocking any. Whether he would take your 320 in trade would have to be his call. If you are serious I would talk to him for you, just let me know.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill, They only want to backdoor boats to people paying retail!! I was a dealer once or so the contract said!! What a waste of paper!!! No further comment at this time!!
Old 02-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would call back and tell Libby what is happing and ask for Steve and not talk to anyone else